Room Escape In Northampton...

Leave a Comment


Welcome back bloggers.... It's been a good few days, but now I'm back!
Image result for march tumblr
Let's pause for a second, it's now March! How are we already three months into the year?!... The two months of the year have already long gone, before we know it the year will be too! 

Anyway, let Spring begin!... 

As you all have probably seen by the recent posts I have shared with you all on Instagram I've been away visiting my family in Northampton with my best friend Charlie! 

There are so many adventures that I'm desperate to share with you all!

But I certainly couldn't resist sharing... Room Escape with you all! 


Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take any photographs inside the rooms as that would potentially show you a little looksie into the game!! - No cheating is allowed! Ha! 

I would one hundred percent advise searching for a Room Escape if you're heading away for a few days or even if your looking for an activity to do with your family or friends...! It's a great activity to do together that's for sure! 

So... Clearly, I am the most jumpiest person ever as I found myself screaming at almost every step made by someone. Until, I found out my detective moves were in tact! - Thanks for that dad! - clearly it's in my blood! 

The idea of room escape, is to obviously escape the room within an hour time limit! The pressure is on as soon as that door closes on you all! So get guessing and escape the room! 

Sadly, we made it to all of the rooms and only had two minutes left to escape the room so we didn't escape! Although, I think we were all very up there with our skills of finding things... Just make sure, you don't loose time by talking when the door closes! Head straight into the game and focus on getting long gone from the room!!


Lewis didn't really fancy being a looser so hid behind Sabrina, leaving us all to deal with being losers for the evening! Ha! Nice move there Lew!

I know you've clearly all spotted how short I am compared to my; younger brothers, my dad and step-mum Sabrina!

I'm long gone! HA! 

 

Make sure to check out the other rooms available as well... 

Take a little looksie at the Trappd website... Click Here! 


Without a doubt, I couldn't forget to share our team photo with the one and only CB or shall I say CC ha-ha?! 

Anyway, it's now time for me to get long gone and zzzzzz!! 

Much Love, 


x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig