Halloween Is Coming!...

Leave a Comment

Spooky......!!

Image result for ghost emojiImage result for ghost emoji

Okay, its officially count down time as there's five more days to go to Halloween!!

I'm guessing from my social media that you have all seen how excited I am for Halloween by now... If you haven't then you're probably lucky as Halloween is like the first Christmas for me of the year... I find it so exciting!!! 

In all honesty, I think for when Halloween arrives it's also a warm welcome to Autumn and the Wintery months. 

I love spending the time carving Pumpkins, gathering around the fireplace with my friends and family with a hot chocolate on the table side. How could life be any better?!

As you can see it didn't take me long to take a quick little photo of the pumpkin either.... 

Spooky, hey?

Maybe , it's just me but I find carving pumpkins so relaxing and creative!! 


Then again, having my nails done is pretty relaxing too!... 

Autumn, is such a pretty time of year and with; pink, white, grey and black being my favourite colours then what better way to mix them all together! 

Not forgetting the marbled patterns on the nails which almost look like Halloween.! 
Almost two years ago, this was my Halloween look and I can't believe it's been that long!! 

It's crazy how fast time goes by, isn't it?

With Halloween being on the cards, it's going to be  'Halloween Spiced Up Blogs" for the next couple of days!! 

I can't wait for you all to share selfies and endless amounts of 'Halloween' pictures as I love seeing your take on things...

Eeek - it's exciting....


Although, now it's tine for bed as I need to rest up for work the next day!! It's definitely Autumn weather round the corner due to the chesty cough and an endless trickily throat! 

Night World!

xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig