Mental Health Awareness Blog...

1 comment

As today is the day I have scheduled in my diary planner to work against the time and release a few blogs for you all, how could I resist posting this one?

When I was given the opportunity, to work with a few lovely people targeting 'Mental Health Awareness' - it was a definite yes for me! There was absolutely no way in this world that I didn't wish to take the time to tackle this and to make: young people, children and adults aware that mental health does exist.

Image result

Since, March I have experienced how many people disregard the topic of 'Mental Health'. 

At first, I was so angry with how the world captures the idea of mental health and how people who are suffering are disregarded. It physically appalled me! 

However, from working closely with professionals and experiencing people's own stories it makes you realise how the world fears the idea of mental health... 

It's the FEAR... 

The idea of knowing you suffer with mental health or you know somebody who does, is represented as such a fear towards all of us.

And actually, if anything it's shown me how to be brave and to encourage those who are suffering or who's family members are suffering that your very strong. 

Hearing the stories and meeting the people, which I must say has been such a privilege, who have suffered or are on-going battling with mental health has truly opened my mind to knowing that we should make a stand to those who are disregarding mental illnesses! 

Why should we put people down due to a mental illness? 

An illness, is an illness and you can get better! 

Instead of mocking those who are suffering, let's pull together and make people better! 

Stop the world from becoming bitter and make it a happy and healthy place for everybody.

To even spare a few minutes of your time to ask those who are surrounding you if their okay will make the world of difference to them! 

Show your friends and family love but most importantly take the time to love yourself too. 

Let's help to make Mental Illnesses aware to the world! 

Join me with the hashtags and share this to your loved ones! 

#MakeMentalHealthKnown 

#MentalHealthAwareness! 

Good Luck! 


Love, 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Ahahaha, i Liked it, smart paragraph to read, but enriching and insteresting equally, By the way nice post,keep it up

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig