Bohemian Bank Holiday Vibes....

Leave a Comment

How was everyone's Bank Holiday Weekend?... Mine was very eventful as I returned back to the Isle of Wight for a few days! 




Let's just say it simply was last minute . com! 

However, it has been a beautiful few days with my family!! Though, it shocked them to see my return as again, it was very last minute!! 

With the weather being simply gorgeous yesterday, I thought it was about time to head back into Vlogging. As I had previously stated yesterday, it's been precisely a year since I have last Vlogged properly! 

During, a few videos that I shared with you all yesterday I elaborated on a few different topics of which I briefly released a few hints as I always do... I wonder, if any of you managed to pick up on the hints?... Or were they subtle enough, to  be missed?

On the other hand, I spent a lot of the time obsessing over my 'Bohemian' inspired fashion look which I of course turned to Twitter and Instagram to share the look of the day with you all! 

What did you think of it?

Unless, you weren't aware.... I loved the style I wore yesterday! 

As soon as the sun comes out it's definitely time for cute little playsuits and sandals, I swear that's every girls essential two items for Summer. 



With recently, receiving a lot of your questions through social media a lot of the questions have been based around 'the comeback to Vlogging...'

At first, I hadn't really thought about my return to vlogging being a return as to myself I never really stopped. I simply guess I pressed the pause button and waited for the right time to hit the play button again! 

Sometimes, it's all about having the right confidence level to be able to film and to make sure your feeling alright within yourself. At the time, I simply wasn't. There was a lot that I hadn't discovered within myself and I lot I needed to do before accepting that filming simply comes naturally. 

No matter, what you do in the world your going to be judged for it. It's all about allowing those to judge you with such little power as that little power has zero effects on my life! 

My return to filming, has been based around confidence and empowerment but most of all happiness. 

I am so eager to film and share as much as I can with you all now. 


Though of course, I am still going to blog as much as I do vlog! 

My top tips for a Bohemian inspired style would be; cute playsuits or jumpsuits, paired with a fedora hat or a neckerchief, a sweet choker, white or black nail varnish and a pair of sandals or platform heeled boots. Wa-la - there's your inspired Bohemian look! 




Much Love as Always, 





x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig