Beginning My Journey...

Leave a Comment

It seems it's been a fun packed day full of blogs!! 

I can't believe how busy I have been recently, it's literally been so hectic in the life of Anya... 

I have got to say today has been one of those days where I have enjoyed staying in and shutting door on the world as I have been so manic with admin and publishing blogs that are so overdue!.... 

I'm so lucky to have every single one of you who reads and follows my work. Without a doubt, I thank you all of you because if it wasn't for all of you then I wouldn't be able to attend the events I have and to share every opportunity with you all! 

It's always important to reflect on how grateful you're! 

When I was a little girl, I remember telling my Mumma that I wanted to work in a beauty and fashion industry but I loved to write.. My mum used to always tell me to believe that I could achieve anything I set my heart too and hear I am now working in an environment which achieves all three of those things! 

It's so true when they say your mum becomes your biggest fan! 

So thank you for always believeing in me. Especially, when I didn't even believe in myself! 


At the age of nineteen years old, I truly had the world in my hands. 

Though there was a split part of me for a moment that thought my world was crashing down. Due to a failed relationship, the anxieties of feeling like I hadn't achieved anything and not knowing parts of my life.... 

In fact, my world was expanding and day by day it kept on growing. 

I moved to Winchester, where I found myself so settled as my focus had turned to my career again rather than how my ex was feeling etc... I learned to put myself first. 

I also established a relationship with my father alongside my step-mum and brothers.! 

That's something I never thought I was going to achieve as I was too scared to take the risk! 

I now reflect on knowing it's the best decision I have ever made following moving to Winchester and establishing myself rather than being a shadow that's hidden by somebody else's light!

I took control of my life! 

I become me! 

I begun my journey and for that I am so proud. 

Chasing your dreams, may seem difficult but it's even harder to watch them pass you by! 


Open the door to your journeys today and enjoy them! 

With Love, 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig