My Recent Purchases From 'In The Style'....

Leave a Comment

It seems I've purchased a few little trendy pieces from 'In The Style'... 


Let's take a moment to appreciate how beautiful the packaging is from 'In The Style!' 

It's gorgeous! 



Followed by this beautiful invoice which comes in a gorgeous envelope! I'm in love! 









Without a doubt, it's been a blooming successful shopping purchase. 

I couldn't resist adding Sarah Ashcrofts white 'Boss Babe' cropped hoodie as that's just so trendy right now! It's currently my favourite hoodie!! 

Then of course, my beautiful Mom High Waisted Ripped Jeans in the colours black and blue!! I normally stick with my trustworthy Topshop jeans but I fancied a little change and I'm so glad I took the risk as the fit is perfect! 

Keep an eye out girlies and boys for the new blogs as there coming soon!! 

Much Love, 


x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig