My Cosy Obsessions!

Leave a Comment

I mean how could I possibly resist sharing this cute little Tumblr 'Tuesday' picture? It's just spot on and so adorable! Not forgetting the fact, I have had two tea's already this morning but I am in dire need of a Banana Herbalife shake now!

I mean, I couldn't choose between the two as they both are so pretty and right up my street. So I thought I would post both! 


So my current obsessions have to be my many pillows!! I really feel like my New Year's Resolution should be not to purchase anymore pillows! 

However, I feel like we all have that one homely obsession though I probably have quite a few! Mine definitely are: pillows, candles, blankets and pretty ornaments!

Anyway why don't we all do us? Enjoy loving what you love and enjoy your own styles and interpretations! 


A special thank you must be given to my Nan and Grandad for buying me the set as it's just so fancy and right on trend with the Velvet and grey/silver tones! 


With the Marble tones being on trend right now how on earth could I resist purchasing this cushion? With this cushion, I place it on my Chaise Lounge and it just set the tone and blends nicely. I believe, I bought this from Home-bargains. 


Now this is on my top favourite list as Aaron bought this for me for our sixth month anniversary. But he showed he knew me for sure as he hit the tones that I love with the pastel pinks, a matte white, grey shades and a few hints of black. Not forgetting the marble effect.


Now this is such a bargain, as I found the set of the pillows for only £3.00 from Primark! I know amazing, right? Again, I kind of use these for a display just because they look so pretty! I love the fluffy matte black and diamond patterns they have and they also sit on the Chaise Lounge.


I'm sure you can all tell that all of those cushions are just my type!! 


I hope you enjoyed seeing what some of my favourite cushions are! As well as spotting a few more that are hiding in the background of these photos! 

Please show me your current homely obsessions as I would love to see them. 

Anyway, I'm heading off to go and make that shake of mine. For more details, please contact me regarding my Herbalife shakes and join me in my journey. 

Lots of Love, 

xxxx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig