My Must Have Beauty Products Right Now...

1 comment
Image result for sunday tumblr
I mean, I don't know if it's just me but I have felt like I've been clinging onto Sunday as best as I could today... Anybody else feel that way today?


Of course, there's no other way to start the blog other than sharing my beautiful notebooks from Paperchase that my Mum bought for me for Christmas. I love personalised cute buys, they really stand out and look super stylish! 

 

My second obsession right now, is my stylist stationery trolley set it's just; fantastic, trendy, affordable and handy! I swear all my extra make-up that doesn't fit into my make-up bags are stored in there, alongside my hair products and bits and bobs that I should probably tidy! 

This was from Amazon and it was only £9.99! Wow, what a bargain!

  

Again, a massive thank you to my Mum for spotting these beautiful buys! They're genuinely perfect, trendy and shimmery that's for sure! I believe that the mists were purchased from Superdrug! 


Every Sunday, is an excuse to use my Herbalife face-mask it's my absolute favourite as it ensures I feel very refreshed for the upcoming week and makes my skin super soft! 


I am always in the search of finding a new fruity and sweet shower gel as I just love the sweet scents but I didn't expect to stumble across this gorgeous buy from Aldi! Wow! 


I take my non existent hat off to Primark, as I am over the moon with my Face Brush not just the price but the sassy and stylish design of the brush alongside how amazing the results are.


Clinique is just out there and bold, I absolutely love the scents that they make.

I use this for a room spray alongside an extra spray on top of my perfume as it's my favourite alongside the style! 


I couldn't resist how gorgeous this bath room/make-up room looks! It's stunning right?


Now on that note, I feel it's a fair time to say a goodnight and to wish you all a lovely upcoming week!


Lots of love as always, 





xxxx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Thanks for a great article! Definitely interesting and I would highly
    recommend a good read through. Found it very helpful. Yoni Products

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig