My Christmas look back on 2018 and a pre gift guide...

Leave a Comment
Before we forget and head well underway with the New Year and upcoming months in the year that are to come... 

Let's take one last look back on Christmas 2018...

Image result for christmas quotes  tumblr


I swear during the December period that this is the most valued quote of the season.

I thought that it suited this blog perfectly!

Related image

So bare with me as I rewind to Christmas 2018... 


Join me on my little 'Christmas Look Back on 2018 and Pre-Gift Guide...'


With Christmas being such a busy period, I thought we would take a little look back into what I was lucky enough to be bought by; my partner, family and friends for Christmas 2018. That way it's a throwback as well as a Christmas Pre-Guide for those who find buying for others a slight struggle. 


I mean first of all I couldn't not share a Christmas outfit and makeup look back, right?

So this year, I went for a bold red and lacey blouse with such beautiful lace and frill detail on the sleeves not forgetting the detailed ribbon choker effect on the neckline. So gorgeous... A thank you must go to my partner Aaron for knowing how much I would love this and then a massive thank you to Matalan for the gorgeous style!! 

In terms of my makeup style, I decided to go for a subtle yet added blush on my cheekbones with a bronzed and golden highlighter to add a special glow. With extra sparkle on my eyes, as I used the Naked palette eye-shadow with a toned down nude lip-liner which I believe was from Amber Turner's range.

What did everyone else go for?
Send your beauty and style links below... 

   

I actually bought these for Aaron and myself as he enjoys his beers and of course I enjoy my wine! However, adding that little extra touch just adds such a happy and personal gift for your loved ones!

Be sure to head over to Luxury Gifts By Sophie for other gift inspirations for throughout the year.


I'm sure you all know that, throughout the year I change my hair products or hair brushes more times than I buy clothes.... Erm, I'm not sure which more I actually buy clothes or hair products... Never the less, Aaron surprised me with this gorgeous Detangling Paddle Brush from my hairdresser's Toni & Guy. Now for those of you who have thick hair or tangled hair, it will be the best buy for you as it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and detangled!






Okay, so it wouldn't be a Christmas without someone or multiple people buying you smellies would it? Every Christmas, I know it sounds really silly but I look forward to unwrapping my gifts from my family as I can predict that someone will buy me smellies... You just can't go wrong, can you?

So from the top we have; a variety of different Fruity Foam Shower Gels from M&S bought by my grandparents, The Ultimate Spa Collection which is so gorgeous from Sally, Andy and Nathan (Aaron's family/mime!), Baylis & Harding's Set which again I absolutely adore from Aaron's family again I believe, a bath bomb collection from my little cousin Neve as she knows how much I love bath bombs and finally Aaron's Lazy Men Set bought from his parents too! 

This is just a wide variety of different Body Sets/Smellies that could be bought during the Festive season!


Okay now these are like my favourite thing right now! So, I love Fashion but when I am at home it has to all be about comfort and cute little homely bits! Slippers and comfy socks are at the top of my list! Thank you to Aaron for finding these beauties from Tesco and knowing it would be a huge yes from me! 


Mum knows best! She certainly does, I can never get enough cute, comfy and pretty socks... So thanks Mum, I love them!


It's fair to say that Aaron and my family know my colours for sure! A pretty and cosy warm pair of gloves to prepare for the cold Winter! 


The next route to head down, is to look for games perhaps Novelty games or Board games as it's tradition to play games with your family and friends right during the Christmas Season?

Thank you to my; Auntie, Uncle and cousins - Aaron and I have a new board game to play with our friends who come round etc.



I was pretty overwhelmed like always with my Mum's gifts as she prepared a special Hamper for me filled with pretty gifts and lots of pink things! If someone likes a specific thing or colour then you will hit the nail on the head just like my Mum did as I fell in love with how beautiful an creative the Hamper was.


It wouldn't be a Christmas without a Perfume Gift Set right, especially a Marc Jacobs one?


Or a new read for the New Year! Books are such a hidden treasure of a buy as it's either something we have already read or something we are dying to read! I've been dying to read this book for a very long time!



My last little suggestion would be, a Pyjama set! Who doesn't love pj's?!

Now these pj's are potentially my favourites as the colours pink, silky and cosy! What else would I need? Again, thank you Aaron and Tesco!


 







Before, fast forwarding and heading back into 2019 I thought I would share a few photo's that were taken on Christmas Day with my family!

Now let's head into the...
Image result for new year tumblr
...

I thought, I would share a quote with you that has stuck with me and motivated me to make this year super memorable. 

"Tomorrow's the start of a new chance to write a 365 page book, make it a good one!"

(Technically, tomorrow would actually be 360 days now... But hopefully you get the gist!) 



Much Love, 

xxxx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig