Cute New-bees From @BejewelledBeauty...

Leave a Comment

Image result for makeup tumblr




Evening all, it's fair to say that we can tell it's October due to the chill in the air during the evenings now as well as the darker nights drawing in too.

So let's say a big warm welcome to October... 

 

From the Tumblr picture above, I think it's probably easy to guess what topic this blog will be about... 

For sure, it's a Beauty blog today.!

Wow, I'm not exactly sure where to start with this blog as the company and products are truly breathtaking and without a shadow of a doubt they're a bit of me... Ha! What a saying!

With being in a position, where beautiful Boutiques and Companies regularly appear on my social feed I tend to find it really exciting when I end up reviewing and sharing how lovely the products are on the Blog. It's that kind of feeling, almost like a Child waiting for the Christmas Season. 

It's such a great feeling, when I can share something I love so much with you all and I hope you love them as much as I do... 

With that in mind, I will add the link straight away as I want you guys to fall in love with the website and products as much as I have... No hesitations, click the link and then I'll review what my cute new-bees are below... 

Bejewelled Beauty...

I mean, their Instagram account is so gorgeous! It's filled with pretty and pink crystal products amongst many other eye catching shades etc... 

Mind blowing... 





I mean, surely you see now why Bejewelled Beauty amazes me right?

The packaging is simply stunning and I won't lie before even opening the rest of the package I had to stand there and take multiple pictures of the boxes... They're so perfect! A clean white with jewelled crystals but their logo is so iconic. 





Little did I know, they had pretty pink straw inside followed by silver wrapping paper but a cute little letter with a incy peg... They know me well, pink white and silver are must haves but cute stationery too... Wow, they got me! 















I feel like taking a moment to appreciate how beautiful the brushes are but alongside the different colour schemes going on too in the photo's was very much needed.

The crystal makeup brushes are so eye catching as well as being super soft. 

My silver crystal holder is out of this world and it was definitely well needed so that I can attempt to be organised and keep the brushes safely placed together rather than being at the bottom of my make-up bag.




Mmmm-hmmm, how good does this look? Thank you to Bejewelled Beauty for my very own personalised brush holder. It's totally me and very unique! 

Plus, go ahead and follow their Instagram to discover different inspirational items on your daily feed. 

Not forgetting how stunning the Selfie Light looks, it's super handy to have in your handbag on a Night out or just for capturing a few selfies a day. Ha! 


I'm hoping its not just me who has fallen utterly in love with their website because it's so magical. I truly find myself lost in their Instagram feed or on there website and I hope you do too. 

 

Well that's this current Beauty blog to share with you right now, but who knows there might be another one up my sleeve... Ha! Who knows?


With love, 




xxxx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig