Just A Few Things From Me...

Leave a Comment

Image result for inspirational tumblr

Something that recently occurred to me is that only you can do what you want to do and not what's expected. There seems to be a lot of pressure on everything these days. From; social media, to looking a certain way or being the best at things.

I feel like the World seems to forget that every single one of us are unique in our very own way and we shouldn't live our lives based on what other people are doing or how they live their lives. If we did, we wouldn't complete our dreams.

So my message for this evening is, to focus on doing what we want to do and doing as much as we can rather than as little as we can for our dreams.

Remember to chase those dreams we have and believe. 



With it officially being Autumn, I feel like this is a good way to welcome in the; tanned colours, neutral inspired make-up and bold prints. 




Is it just me right now but how amazing are the Snapchat Filters?! 

I'm loving it


Again, I'm not exactly sure if it's just me or not but I always tend to love photographing buildings or tree's during the Autumn and Winter periods. I'm not sure why, it's just something I do every single year.



One thing, that I am loving right now are these beautiful Chelsea Platform Ankle boots from Lavish Luxe! 

The pearl detail is so eye catchingly beautiful! 

I would suggest heading over to Lavish Luxe to discover more stylish boot wear for this upcoming season! 


I feel like it's time to grab the Autumn/Winter coats, a big woolly scarf with a pair of gloves and wrap up warm. 

On that note, it's time for me to continue searching for my Autumn pieces... 




With Love, 


xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig