Just Something A Little Iconic!

Leave a Comment


It's October 3rd... 

Image result for wednesday 3rd october mean girls quote

I mean, I've waited so long to finally remember to post this on the blog. We finally made it after nearly three and a half years! Woohoo! 

Of course, it's Mean Girls! 

For all of those, Mean Girl's Fans out there I'm hoping you appreciate this as much as I do. 


Swiftly moving on, another thing that I'm really appreciating right now is the Snapchat Filters. How stunningly beautiful are they?... Right up my street for welcoming in the colder months! 


Now it's time for something a little Iconic! 


I feel like you may now understand why I am obsessing with Iconic right now. I love their sense of style and design. I feel like, I'm not the only who has kept their boxes... 

Rose Gold mixed with Black and White is a definite right now! 







I think you understand why these two beautiful brushes had to make it into the shopping basket. 

Firstly, how gorgeous is the colours? Not to mention, how incredibly soft the brush is... mmm it's heavenly! 

How could I not purchase both the Sculpting and Buffer brush?... 

Exactly, they both made it into the basket! 

I find the Buffer brush perfect for applying my foundation with but for also ensuring my make-up is set and fixed before applying the Iconic mist prep,set and glow spray.

The sculpting contour brush is perfect for blending and ensuring that your contour is on point. 

 



\As you're all aware I like to mix up my make-up bag fairly often and purchasing the  Iconic Foundation Stick in shade 1.1 has certainly mixed it up. The creamy foundation is the ideal shade for my light skin tone but it adds extra blends which helps make my face look a little more brighter than my usual pale skin. 

I definitely recommend this beauty product to you all. 

Treat yourselves by clicking the link.... ICONIC!


Iconic, certainly know the trends right now and they for sure know their stuff when it comes to their products and beauty range... 

Lots of love, 


xxxx 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig