My 6 Top Tips Straight From My Autumn Wardrobe Right Now...

Leave a Comment

With it being a typical Sunday, I feel like everyone will appreciate my quote of the day as well as it being my Instagram post for today. 


I feel like everyone appreciates a relaxing Sunday wearing PJ'S all day with a Cup of Tea at the ready and of course Netflix...

Sunday's are also a great day for focusing on House Work and catching up with Blog schedules etc. 

I guess, as an all rounder Sunday's are just a great day! 

With that in mind, I felt like this was the perfect time to post this selfie on the blog as it fits with the idea of having a lounge Sunday... As well as it, being an Autumn inspired selfie. 

Autumn days, are meant for; lounging, wrapping up warm in big hoodies and cuddling up on the sofa or cuddling into the the cosiest blanket. 


On that note, as it's Autumn I couldn't wait to share this on the blog as it's such an Autumn inspired photograph that I took. It's so pretty an definitely portrays Autumn vibes. 

For more updates on; Photography, Fashion or Beauty Inspired Pictures. Not forgetting, the millions of selfies then remember to head of to my Instagram for more updates... Click The Link To Head To My Insta...



With it being the Autumn season, I thought it would be great to share with you all what my current Top Six Autumn Looks are! 

I personally always, enjoy reading what the new inspirations are etc. But I want everyone to be able to feel comfortable in their own skin and their own choices of style.

Look 1) 



Right now, Snakeskin Prints and Pastel shades are hot! You all know, my love for; Jumpsuits, Platform heels and Leather Jackets. 

Look 2) 



High Neck Jumpers are always trendy during this season period. But this year, we love to add a little detail. Fake Pearls right now, are in and they look really trendy on an outfit!

Pairing this look, with Checked Trousers or a simple pair of jeans with a nice pair of Chelsea Boots would look smashing!

Look 3) 

 

I mean, yes H&M did have the jumper in two of my favourite colours; Pink and Black. They also do it in; Grey and I am really considering to purchase. Though, I stuck with the pink and black shades for now. 

Pastel shades and pearls are super trendy right now. 

Look 4) 



From my recent updates on Instagram  I am presuming that you must have realised how obsessed I am with the current Gingham and Dog-tooth patterns right now. These trousers are so amazing! Pairing these trousers with a black body suit and a pair of black loafers look incredible.

Look 5) 



Polka Dot Jumpsuits are super on-trend right now! Neutral tones paired with a bolder colour always look trendy. But as a jumpsuit with the polka dot print it looks so good. I won't lie, this jumpsuit of mine has to be one of my top favourites right now.

Look 6) 



Printed shirts I absolutely adore. I've always loved printed shirts and find them very stylish but professional enough to wear at work. 

Though, this one I am in love with. I know, it has the 101 Dalmatians kind of vibe. Whereas, it also has the Autumnal Vibes that you can pair with a Nude coloured coat, a pair of black jeans and Chelsea or Platform boots! Mmm tasty, right?

 

I hope you've enjoyed having a tour into a small section of my wardrobe this evening as Aaron is always saying, I have far too many clothes but I am a girl and that's all that needs to be said! Ha! 

Much Love, 



xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig