My August Monthly Favourites...

Leave a Comment

Welcome August! I hope you have given everyone a great August so far! 

Again, I am truly sorry for the lateness of the bl0g... It's just been a pretty hectic few months recently! 

I've got so much I want to share with you all! So sit back and wait to find out all my new little bits.... 

But anyway I will get straight onto sharing my new favourite pieces with you all.... 


If you have seen my Instagram feed recently then you will have seen this beautiful new sleeveless duster coat making a feature on my selfies... I absolutely adore it!! It's such a beautiful colour and it's just so perfect for a dressing up or casual outfit! What more does a girl really want?

Plus, the price of it made me even more excited as it was only £11 due to having 20% discount at work!! 


Everywhere I turn my head I see bardot tops and I am absolutely loving them!! I can't express how much I am loving bardot tops right now!! So thank you Newlook for this one!! It's so amazing, I love the fact I can dress it up or dress it down! 

How on earth could I turn down a black and white striped bardot top? 


With there being many discounts on Missguided recently it was most definitely time for  me to do a little cheeky shop.... I found myself falling in love for this beauty!! It's just such a simple crop top but with the bardot detail again, it looks simply incredible!! 


My dearest friend Sophie, came round to mine wearing this beauty and how could I simply resist buying it as well? I just couldn't say no! I had to make another cheeky purchase online at Matalan! It's perfect to pair with some ripped jeans or just a plain pair of black jeans!! 

I think it's an ideal look for an evening meal or day time outfit!! 


Now this buy has made me over the moon!! I took a quick trip into Newport this afternoon with Scott to find a few things which is when I discovered this handy planner in Poundland. I try my best to be as organised as I can be! 

I think planners are perfect, as you most likely know bloggers tend to find them super handy! I normally tend to use my diary but when I found this it had to leave the store with me! 

I love the pretty designs on the weekly planner. The pretty birds, almost an Instagram symbol and of course the sweet ribbons! 


Last Sunday, my mum kindly met me from work and showed me a new gift she had bought me and again I was so excited!! I guess, I love the little things! 

I always find that the little things mean the most though, do you know what I mean?

Without a doubt, I am always super excited when it comes to having a new diary! Especially when, my best fiend and my mum put a lot of thought into finding the right one for me ha-ha!! 

They know I'm a sucker for pink, so that's a must have essential in my life! Oh my god, then Lizzie found the cute little 'Queen Bee' slogan on the front! It was definitely made for me ha-ha! I love it!! 


I've been dead excited to share this on my blog with you all as it's my very first Yankee candle purchase!!... I've been very lucky to have my friends and family members buy them for me! But I guess, there was just absolutely no way I could turn down this beauty! 

Again, I found this in Matalan which was such a great buy! It was only £9!! That's such a good price for a big Yankee candle!! 

In case you were wondering, it's called: Bermuda beach! 

I'm simply lost for words with this candle! It blew me away, with how beautiful the scent smelt! 

It's the perfect summery scent, it's so dreamy! It makes me imagine being down at the beach on a lovely summer's holiday!! Mmmm take me back to Majorca now.... 


With missing my nail appointment last week, I one hundred percent needed to do something! Who can have plain nails during the summer? Certainly not me!! 

Thank god, my dearest friend Lizzie saved the day when she painted and put some gems on my nails for me! Aren't they such a beautiful summer colour? Thank you Lizzie, you life saver! I love you millions!! 

So wha-la that's my August monthly favourites done for you all! 

I hoped you all enjoyed reading the blog!! 

Have a lovely evening!! 

Much Love As Always, Anya Marie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig