A Little Catch Up With Me....

Leave a Comment

 Welcome September, I hope you give us all a lovely month to look forward too!! 

Image result for september tumblr

Firstly, when I found this pretty logo for September - I most certainly had to post it on the blog for you all to see!! I think it's absolutely adorable! 

I love the slight touch of Autumn feeling the picture shows off! What with the, browns and golden colours mingled together? I love it!! 

Which leads me onto some of the reasons for this blog.... I know I haven't shared a lot recently, I know you all know by now exactly what I am going to say! It's because, I have been super busy with so many amazing things that I am dying to share with you!! 

I think it's important for me to share one of my reasons for not sharing so much recently and that is down to the fact that my dear Scott heads back to university again soon. So as you all most likely know it's vital for me to spend as much time as I can with him before he leaves again!! 

I just want you all to know that I will be back into my normal routine of sharing at least three of four a week as soon as possible!! So watch out for that!! 

But also I can reveal a few little hints for you, with starting a Youtube channel up recently I have put the majority of my focus into creating new vlogs and surprises for you!! 

Though, I have been creating new fashion features for you all as well!! 

Other than that, my mouth is shut ha-ha!! You will have to keep your eyes peeled and see what makes a feature!! 

Again, I am sorry for the delay - I do apologise!!!! 


Much Love As Always, Anya Marie xxxx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig