Hair Cut | Style | Colouring At Essence....

Leave a Comment

Hey, how are you all doing? 

It's been a few days since I last posted so I thought I would let you know that there are so many blogs coming your way with many new things... It's just taking a bit of time that's all! But I can't wait to share it with you all! 


I thought I would cut straight to the chase as I have been dying to share this beautiful experience with you all!!! I couldn't be happier with my hair! I love it! Thank you again Sammi!! 

As you can see, I took a trip down to the hairdressers to have a slight trim and of course to go slightly blonder! Believe it or not, I absolutely love it! 

I couldn't wait to come home and share my new hair colour/trim/style with you all but as I have had quite a busy week I've had to wait to share the blog... I have been dying with excitement but now finally you can see it all! I hope you like it as much as I do!! 

For me it's been important for me to share this with you all as finding the right hairdresser or beautician is always difficult. I have had many hairdressers which unfortunately just weren't for me... 

It is so important to find someone who is just right for you! Just remember that, as you don't want someone who isn't making you feel comfortable do you? 

Not just that though, you want someone who makes your hair look incredible and if you aren't feeling that way then sadly you haven't found the right hairdresser for you.

I truly have no other words to describe Sammi, she is just honestly amazing! She works wonders! I love the fact that Sammi is a similar age to me and we manage to relate with so many things... It's so much more enjoyable when you get along with your hairdresser... 

I mean come on who wants those awkward silences and long pauses where you find yourself discussing something completely odd?... For example, the weather which nobody really cares about we all just use it as a hesitation in order to stall for the next topic!! 


After many laughs and finding myself feeling really relaxed my highlights were finally finished... Sammi didn't rush my hair at all she gave me all the time in the world which left me feeling really comfortable and over the moon!! 

There are so many things which I love about the salon... So join me on a little tour of the salon....




What I love about Essence salon is the fact it's a perfect size... At first, it doesn't look as big as you think but little did you know it has more rooms through the back where you can find yourself having a few massages or getting your eyebrows done. 

Whilst your in the front of the salon you have Sammi's hairdressing section and the beautician section at the side of the room... You're definitely going to love the decor of the salon as it's stunning!! 

I have nothing but praises for Sammi and her team!! With Sammi, being the only hairdresser as Essence too she truly does an amazing job. Not only that, all the hard work she does she doesn't charge as much as you expect. In fact, her prices are incredible!! 




Finding the perfect hair treatments are always important as well. I always find myself treating myself to new hair shampoo's and conditioners etc... If you find something you love, then why shouldn't treat yourself? It's not like you go to the hairdresser's every single day is it?

I can't wait to review these products for you all!! 

If you're looking for a new hairdresser then why don't you give Essence a try??... 

You can find Sammi's hairdressing page on Facebook which I will share with you right now.... Head Over To Sammi's Page Right Now....




I am so in love with my hair colour!!! Thank you so much!!! 

Bye for now guys, I will make sure more blogs are on the way! Keep an eye out for them!! 

Much Love As Always, Anya Marie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig