My July Monthly Favourites...

Leave a Comment



Good evening, to the blogging world! 

I am super sorry for the fact that this blog is pretty late!! As you're aware, I have been rather busy during this month but anyhow I have chosen a simple and sweet little July picture which I actually adore... 

As it's the first of August today I am also going to share a little fancy August picture with you all as well... 

I have a thing for bold but simple things right now so when I found this picture I thought it fit the blog quite well right now!! 

I wonder if you have any guesses for the upcoming surprises which will be on the blog? If you do let me know by leaving a comment below. I think some of your thoughts might just be right but you'll never know until you start guessing.... 


This monthly blog, is going to be slightly different but different is good so I hope you enjoy!! 

From recently, coming home from Majorca I have certainly had holiday blues! So of course, the hotel where Scott and I stayed had to make a feature in my July monthly blog.

We literally had an amazing time and couldn't have wished for a better first holiday together! It was absolutely perfect! I really want to go back to Majorca right now!! 


Instead of sharing each individual make-up product with you as I have already done that in a previous monthly favourite blog. I thought I would share my favourite make-up look with you all instead... 

I have clearly gone for a summery inspired look which believe it or not is my favourite look right now as it's pretty simple and pink! 

The beauty products I have used to create this look are: 

1) Mac Primer, 
2) Nars Long stay Foundation, 
3) Rimmel Mascara, 
4) Zoella lipbalm, 
5) Mac Bronzer and 
6) Mac Beauty Powder. 

It's such a simple and easy makeup routine to create!

If you have anymore questions about the look or if you're fancying a more detailed routine I will be happy to share you that on the blog. Just be sure to let me know!! 


After, returning home from Majorca I headed to the Travel Agents and collected a few more brochures to take a little looksie at as I am fancying another holiday away with Scott ASAP! 


On holiday, I had to have a few selfies didn't I? So I couldn't resist sharing some of my favourite holiday inspired looks with you all either so sit tight and wait for that blog he-he!

I absolutely, love this outfit I think it's pretty and it certainly stands out! 


If you remember rightly, I actually shared this beautiful anklet on my birthday blog as my friends Lizzie and Tom bought it for me! I was dying to take this away and wear it on holiday... It's such a beautiful design, it's so pretty! It was one hundred percent one of my most loved summer accessory! 


To follow that one, my dear friend Sophie also bought me this beautiful body conditioner from Lush Cosmetics! Let's just say, I think I have a new obsession! It leaves my skin feeling soft and beautiful! I love the scent it's just mmmm! 


Since, coming home from Majorca I have been helping my mum pick up her last bits for her holiday! | A little side note,  I hope you have had a safe journey mum and Paul! Have an amazing time! | Anyway, with helping my mum buy her last few bits I found myself discovering these beautiful sandals from Mia! I absolutely adore them and have found myself quite literally living in them! 

And that's that my lovelies! I'm sorry it's quite short! I promise next month, will be a lot longer as I have a few products that I am currently trying out which I am dead excited to share with you all! 

Have an amazing August!! 

I look forward to hearing what your guesses are!! 

Take Care, Love Anya Marie xxxx






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig