New Look Sale Shopping Haul...

Leave a Comment

Hello everybody, how are you all? Sadly, I've got a cold and cough (sad face)! How is it fair to have a cold during what's supposed to be SUMMER! 


Can you actually believe it's the third of August already and it's still pouring down with rain? Why?!?! 

I guess I'll just have to move away to Majorca or some place which can guarantee beautiful summer weather. Rather than, typical UK weather! 

It seems as if I have gone off track a little so let's rewind! 

With it being the apparent "summer sale" and all, of course it's a reason to shop regardless of if the weather isn't sunny! Nobody could ever turn down a sale right? 

On that note I have a few new trendy picks of mine to share with you lot. I actually, can't wait to show you them as I'm so shocked with what a bargain my new buys are. 

I'm waffling on now! So I'll just leap straight back onto the point of this blog before I ramble on some more! 

1) Black Wrap Batwing Jumpsuit - 


Well who could ever turn down a pretty and slimming black jumpsuit? I've been dying to find a new black jumpsuit for ages which fits perfectly but also makes me feel comfortable. You know the struggle of making sure you feel right and look right in an outfit, don't you?

When I came across, this beauty online I just knew it was meant to be as it had my name written all over it. That may have been partly due to the fact of the price as it was only ten pounds. 

2) Monochrome 3D Floral Embellishment Purse - 


For a while now, I have been looking at this purse as it's truly stunning. But I didn't really have a valid reason to buy a new purse. Until, I found the purse was in the New Look sale for only £4.50! 

There was absolutely, no way I couldn't add that to my basket! 

I love the white pretty flower embellishment on the front of the purse! It's just so lovely! For £4.50 who can complain? 

3) Love & Lies Black Stripe V Neck Slip - 


No way could I say no to this dress! It's just perfect! It came home with me... Well technically, I waited for my order to arrive at my house so therefore it didn't come home with me at all! 

The best part of it all, is most certainly the price of the dress as it only cost me seven pounds! How crazy is that? 

The print is so me! It's black and white, what other colours do I really need in my life? None! 

There are so many reasons as to why I love this dress some of which I have already told you. Another reason is for the pure fact it's so simple to create a look or two with. While, the other reason is it's such an easy slip on dress that captures so much detail! 

4) Black Floral Print Frill Hem Shorts - 


Again, I spotted these shorts before my holiday to Majorca. Somehow, I managed to convince myself that I had enough pairs of shorts! 

Well when I saw them appear in the sale it was a dream come true! That was before, I noticed the price as well! Only ten pounds for such a pretty floral pair of shorts! You just can't go wrong can you? 

5) White Ribbed Stripe Crop Top - 


Recently, I feel like I've established a slight obsession with stripes! I simply, love them! Crop top's and stripes are the way forward for me right now. 

So how could I say no? I just didn't have a choice other than adding it to my basket!

Plus it was only £4! What a bargain!! 

6) Petite White Ribbed Cold Shoulder Crop Top - 


From my Instagram, you guys most likely already know how much I love the cold shoulder styles. When I took a trip over to Primark I found myself buying a black cold shoulder crop top. Unfortunately, they didn't have my size in the white one! 

So as you can probably tell, I was really happy to find this one and for only £5! 

7) Petite White Stripe Frill Trim Tie Front Playsuit - 


At first, I actually thought the playsuit was black and white as that's what it looked like online. When it arrived it's actually a dark blue with dark grey stripes on white. I wasn't sure if it would suit me, however it did! YAY!! 

It's beyond beautiful! I am lost for words! I love the; colours, the frilly bit at the bottom of my playsuit and the tie up detail. 

That brings me to the end of my New Look shopping summer sale haul. Have you found anything special in the sales? If so; where from, how much and what have you found? I'd love to know! 

Let me know if you've found this blog post interesting! I always love to read your feedback! 

Plus don't forget I still have some surprising surprises for you all! Keep an eye out for them! 

Lots of love, Anya Marie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig