New Homely Pieces...

Leave a Comment

Well Happy Wednesday everyone!! 

Image result for wednesday tumblr

I mean, with the weather the way it currently is I feel like I would much rather wrap myself up and snooze my alarms rather than heading to work today. I think it's pretty fair to say our lovely Summer has disappeared for this year.

As you probably well know by now I have officially moved into my new flat and I literally couldn't be happier.... YAY!! 

Especially the fact that I am living with my best friend! Woohoo! 

Anyway, what with the recent move I've been trying to focus on moving and settling into my new home. So no fear, as I have a lot more to share throughout the next months.

Moving in can be pretty stressful until you have everything where it should be. 

Anyhow, I've picked a few homely pieces/homely things that I want to share with you all. 

Homely Decor is a big must for me! 

With moving in, I always look for pretty out there accessories for my home etc... 

This is when, I discovered ... Sarah Craggs Stitches!! 



Let's just pause a moment and appreciate how beautiful Sarah's work is... 

Thank you! <3 

------ 

If your in the search for;  personalised, creative or sweet little homely pieces then definitely head over to Sarah's page and follow her as he has amazing designs as well as beautiful hand stitching... 

I was completely blown away when I had them delivered! 

Thank you Sarah! 


I mean, I am pretty much obsessed with the outcome of my bedroom right now. 

I adore it!! 

Shabby chic is the kind of style I was heading for... Rustic chic styles are so trendy right now.



My next favourite thing is the hallway mirror as it's so big and cute! My oh my, we all know I love mirror selfies! 

I'm so excited to share more homely pieces with you all when the flat is completed.

Much Love, 





xxxx 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig