My Top Most Used Highlighters!

Leave a Comment


Wow, it looks like Summer has gone and we have now officially welcomed back typical British weather. Yay... 

On a serious note, we have seriously been lucky to have such a lovely Summer period. Though, we love the sun the raindrops are pretty calming too. Ha! 


Anyhow, it's been a while since I sat down and blogged or vlogged... 

I'm sure from my recent Snapchats you have probably guessed there's been quite a lot going on... 

I thought I would mix things up and go for a blog and a vlog! 

What better way, than to come back hey? Haha! 



It's good to be back, I truly have missed posting online.




I never really used any Highlighters until recently before receiving and purchasing the ones below!! 

Now, I couldn't be without them...


From left to right, I have used the highlighters on regular occurrence as I simply love them! 





For those of you, who are Primark lovers then I would definitely recommend purchasing the above two shades of highlighters. The Minx Pink and Peachin' shades are my absolute favourite. There are many reasons for why I love them both but I think it's pretty fair to say that they're both very beautiful and subtle colours.



Without a shadow of a doubt, ICONIC highlighter had to be shared on the blog and that's due to the fact the colouring is amazing as well as how much detail this adds to my evening inspired make-up look.



Goddess of Love is such an outstanding highlighter I tend to use this everyday as it creates such an uplifting look towards my make-up.



How could I forget my Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronzing Powder and Highlighting Powder has become part of my daily make-up routine too! I honestly love both of the sections of the cosmetics. 



Although, the animal filters are beautiful the cute flowery ones are also lovely too!!  


Love, 

AMB 

xx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig