A Day Out At Madame Tussauds....

Leave a Comment




What with, the beautiful views of London and the relaxing time in our gorgeous hotel it was time to set off to explore the rest of London for the day of course... 

I know, I have waited a while to share my twenty first blogs and the few days Aaron and I shared together in London. However, what better way to share such lovely blogs and make you wait? Sometimes, in life we have to wait for the best to come along.



After an eventful evening celebrating being twenty one and of course we stopped off to an Italian.... 

Followed by a relaxing morning in our Hotel (The Colonnade Hotel...) we then decided to take a day trip into London and have a day at the famous Madame Tussauds... How exciting! 



Can we just pause and take a moment or two to stop and stare at how beautiful London actually is. I mean, I won't lie I am pretty impressed with how stunning this picture is that I took. I feel like it truly identifies London.
























From; scary King Kong to the Tudor King Henry the VIII to the famous Kim K to the Royals alongside the famous London black cabs featuring Aaron Lacey and Anya Marie Ball... I think it's pretty clear to say that we thoroughly enjoyed our day at Madame Tussauds. 



Needless to say, touring London and changing tube stations was a big yes too! Lots of postcards and buying lots of London merchandise was a big fat yes too! 


Who doesn't love London?? There's just so much to do! 

I can't wait to head back! 

Much love, 





xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig