A Few New Beauty Favourites Of Mine...

Leave a Comment
Image result for monday tumblr


I can officially say that this Monday has been a good day packed with completing many new tasks! Yay! There's nothing better than knowing you've completed so much within just one day, is there? It's almost like a complete weight that's been lifted off your shoulders right?



It's that time of month where another Beauty Favourites must be released of course...

Are you ready?


It's fair to say, I like to mix up my make-up routine. Of course, I have certain make-up products which I don't change as every girl does but when it comes to foundations I have often bo ught Mac as I am obsessed with Mac foundations but every once in a while I change it up.

So this month, I have gone for Charlotte Tilbury's foundation as I've heard it's very good for re-hydrating the skin as well as the product leaves an amazing finish. 

As my skin is quite pale especially this time of year I have gone for the shade - Fair Pale. 



The ICONIC Prep - Set - Glow spray is of course very iconic right now! 

However, I have gone for the darker shade as it leaves more of a bronzed look compared to the natural spray but I am genuinely in love with both of the sprays and I somewhat couldn't wait to share this with you all. 




Now moving onto what's my favourite Beauty product right now, is of course the 'Better Than Sex' Mascara by Too Faced. 

Wow, the results are incredible as my eyelashes are quite long and thick but sadly they're fair which leaves me trying to find the perfect mascara. Charlotte Tilbury and this Too Faced mascara are my favourite ones as they leave the best results. 

The volume from this mascara is amazing! 

Not to mention, how beautiful the packaging for the mascara is and the design of the mascara product too! 

It's a YES from me!


I hope everyone's Monday was as productive as mine... 

With love, 






xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig