Winchester's Turtle Bay's New Menu Launch/Event Evening...

Leave a Comment
Image result for wednesday tumblr

I mean, after the amount of Cocktails Turtle Bay handed me last night, I kind of feel like it's already Friday... So Wednesday, I welcome you!

I was thoroughly thrilled when I was invited back to Winchester's Turtle Bay as luckily for me I was invited to the opening launch. I honestly loved it and to be asked back was truly amazing...

A massive thank you must go to Siobhan and the team at Winchester as they were amazing and super friendly. 



From time to time, a mirror selfie has to appear every now and then. 

It's fair to say, Culotte styled trousers/jumpsuits are currently right on trend now so they had to make an appearance.

I'm loving NewLooks jumpsuits right now. 

As it's Autumn on the way I feel like, nude colours are the one.




 


Turtle Bay in Winchester, has such a shabby chic and retro styled touch too it.




The vintage style is so trendy right now too. 







Mixing work with your personal life is let's say a bonus! 



2 41 on Cocktails, go down nicely too.


Spicing the ribs and duck rolls up, as Turtle Bay has a little spice to their dishes unless specified not to.


Followed by, a Chicken burger that was very tender and Sweet potato fries which were to die for or the sweet potato fries with cheese on which Aaron had.


With Turtle Bay treating Aaron and I for the evening then why not treat ourselves to deserts. As per Aaron had the chocolate brownie, but I thought I would be a little adventurous and try out the toffee and banana cheesecake which sent me to heaven and back in simply one mouthful. 


Busy busy busy as I headed down to Turtle Bay...



I always find the time for a quick little snippet of my outfit.

Don't forget to check out Turtle Bay's new menu launch guys... 


Much love, 



xxxx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig