Live Vlogs & Awkward Moments....

Leave a Comment


Blogging World, I am back! Miss me, I missed you?


So it's been a week and one day since, I last turned to Instagram and published a few 'Live Videos' for you all... 

Yes, I am counting the days! 

From the previous comments and responses I have received from you all regarding my return to 'Vlogging' I was left strangely feeling eager to return more quickly than I originally had planned. Hence, why I have vlogged a few lives and a few Boomerang videos on Instagram for you all tonight and during the last few weeks! 

Live videos, always leave me feeling really nervous... The build up to recording the live videos are seriously nerve wracking!! It's like I am heading on stage to perform, that kind of feeling!! 

However, I have now become more relaxed within myself whenever I turn to recording because no matter what you do you will be judged by somebody nonetheless. So now, there's no holding back... I'm simply going to make mistakes during lives and not look the way I wanted in the right light all the time etc... but who cares? Certainly not me anymore! 

Make a mug of yourselves and don't stop living... That's what I say!... Who's with me?

Anyway, there's so many pauses and filters that fill the live videos and the awkward moments of course... He-he!


Anyway keep an eye out for the new Vlogs that are heading your way as there are so many more. 

Let me know what you think! 

Lots of love, 



x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig