Setting Sail To Winchester & Moving Into My New Home...

Leave a Comment

Image result for sunday tumblr

Here come's another Sunday! Happy Mothering Sunday once again though! 



Wow. So here it goes!... 

I'm not exactly sure, how or where to start this blog! If you could see the amount of paper I have wasted scribbling down thoughts and so many words that I have ended up crossing out, you would simply laugh!! 

So nonetheless, I have decided to just waffle along and hope I can wing it! 

The last month of my life has been simply unbelievable! 

From regularly posting on my social media, I am pretty sure that there has been quite a few hints dropped by myself here and there for you to make a few guesses that I have moved off the Island.

In saying that I have moved off the Isle of Wight, you would be one hundred and ten percent right! 

I now live in Winchester! 

Honestly, I am still so overwhelmed and shocked to even say this to myself let alone my beautiful readers! 

It's happened super quick, hence why there has been dramatic changes and my life has been pretty rushed over the last few weeks but I simply wouldn't have it any other way! 

I now currently live in Winchester, which is a perfect location as I now have a full time job working as a blogger at a beautiful jewellers known as; Antique Fine Jewellers, this is located in the centre of Winchester high street! 

I simply couldn't be happier! 

It's been a massive shock to the system though as it's been like a whirlwind for my family and I to adjust to me moving away! 

Although, I'm not too far away from the Island. 

I couldn't wait to share my new chapter online with you all! 


I would like to say a massive thank you to my best friend Charlie for supporting me more than words can say to make the move happen! Without your support of helping me move in or finding a new job this move wouldn't of happened in the first place. So thank you! 

A massive thank you to Kane for becoming mine and Charlie's personal trainer alongside helping me to make the big move away from home. 

My Nan and Grandad Ball - being the first to look at the houses with me really helped me to select the right house for me. So thank you! 

Mum - I can't wait for you to come over and visit me! I know how proud you are of your little girl! 

Dad - Thank you for believing in me and supporting me through making the right choices. i can't wait for next weekend! 

Ewan, Lew, Sabrina and co - I can't wait for next weekend. I hope your proud of my new location! 


With being so focused on my new job and my new home, I haven't really had the time to sit back and reflect on the fact I have moved away. I'm sure it will hit me soon enough though! 

I couldn't resist sharing the first morning selfie I have taken in my own home with you all! 


I have so many new news to share with you! I am dead excited! 

For now though, I am off to spend the rest of the day with my mum before heading back to Winchester tonight! 

My advice for you all is to be aware of how strong we all are! Don't be scared of making things happen! Be brave to make a change! 

Much Love As Always 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig