Keeping A Positive Mind Through Keeping Fit and Active!...

Leave a Comment

Have you all had a happy and successful Monday so far? 

Image result for monday tumblr

I've got to say my Monday has been rather busy what with; keeping up with the blog, working and travelling back to Winchester this evening.! 

It's clear to say over the last few months I have been pretty busy doing many different things... I'm sure there has been a few hints dropped by me on social media every now and then! - I wonder, if any of you have picked up on the hints? If so, do let me know if you think you know what I have been up to!  

So with that in mind, I feel it's time to mingle a lifestyle blog and motivational blog together. I always try to share as much as I can with you, as keeping you all updated is very important to me! 

Anyhow, life for me right now has been super positive and with feeling healthier about myself and my life has made me feel really positive too.! 

For me, sharing this blog has made me focus on how important it is to reflect on how we all feel. We shouldn't feel negative, if you do you need to change it! 

It's time to stop the negativity and it's time to find a focus point on remaining positive. 

Sometimes, I suggest turning to a new activity... 


Discovering motivational quotes to motivate you into a positive mindset is always the way forward for me! I always find that finding positive quotes, set your mind to a focus point. It's all about making sure you stick to that mind set! 

For me, keeping myself positive and focused has been turning to keeping fit and eating healthily... I say eating healthily, it's still always good to have a treat every now and then! Also you must not over do it, but I suggest doing more than doing less! 



Put your mind and body first. Know you can and believe you can! Dispose of the negative and shout about the positives! 


There's always time for a sneaky little Snapchat right? How adorable, are the new filters? 

I'm not normally one for wearing Adidas, not that I dislike the products I just never thought I would find myself wearing a sports brand... so thank you to; my dad, Ewan and Kane for that influence! 


Another note to make is to find friends or family members to join you on starting a new hobby! Though, the positive thing to remember is that you will make friends along the way through starting new hobbies! 

The point I am making is, to have people to relate to through keeping fit or for what your new hobbie maybe is always a great way to keep your mind and body focused.! 


I would like to say a massive thank you to the one and only Kane Brookes for becoming my fitness mentor! 

It's all about becoming focused and determined to remain in a positive place! 

Since, joining the gym again I have become very motivated and have thoroughly enjoyed my training sessions!... Knowing Charlie and Kane are sticking to the same fitness routine is a massive kick up the backside for me as normally I would give it two days before I threw that out of the window! 

We all get to a place where we have focus points and knowing I have a holiday in May is slowly becoming my focus point! However, my main focus point is to remain happy and positive! 

So goodbye to negatives and say hello to positives! 

Focus on progressing but stop with the fears of failing! 

With Love, 


x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig