Reflecting On Meeting My Other Family...

Leave a Comment
Related image
I'm back Blogging World... 

Again, I always tend to mention how incredibly busy I am at the beginning of my blogs.... Now life has suddenly started to get a lot busier... I'm presuming you're wondering why?... Sorry to drop the bomb, you'll have to wait a little longer to find out! 

That said, I'm over the moon to share my new surprises with you all! 

I wonder how long you can all wait to find out!... 

Anyway, how beautiful is the little inspirational Sunday Tumblr? - I take it that you have had a lovely Sunday so far? I certainly have! 


I thought I would jump straight to the chase, what with always finding a distraction and waffling on! 

I've received a fair few amount of emails from girls and boys all over the world who have either been in a similar situation or who are currently experiencing the same feelings... I want you to all know, every single email will have a dedicated response from myself and they will all be answered with as many tips I can provide. So if you feel like dropping another message over then please do, anyway I can help is what I will do! 

I thought I would fast forward a little from reconnecting with my father and family members. To show you as much of an insight of this journey is what I intend to do. It's emotional, don't get me wrong! 

Wow, just wow! Who would've thought I would've even met my other side of my family? It's a good way to show how life truly can change from what you thought would be your pathway! 

Reconnecting with my family has been the best action I have ever made during my life.

Who wants to live life with regrets? The not knowing, the darkness that's hiding somewhere within! The constant questions that leave endless amounts of questions in your head! It's time to make that stand and find out! 

Don't be afraid of finding out who your family are. After all, they're all a part of you! 

Every tiny little piece adds up to make the puzzle of you! It's time to reconnect that jig-saw!   


Meeting my step-mum has certainly been a great new chapter to my life. In fact, we seem to share a lot in common! Knowing how dreadful my dad is with the lack of communication skills and the dreadful time changes! Alongside, dressing the same and having a great taste for fashion! 


It's a nerve-wracking thing! 

Well Lew would say so having to have his photo taken... Selfie's are a rare occasion for my not so little brother! 



Building a relationship with your siblings is always important. Sometimes, it's harder knowing you don't live nearby to them but being there for them when they need you the most is what they need! 

However, Lewan and Euis already know I love them to bits regardless of whether I am halfway across the world or right at their doorstep.! (Clearly, you can see I already muddle up their names - so they've become one as otherwise it will stress me out!) 

Life is about making the best from every situation. Why feel the need to look back when you have the present? 

I couldn't be happier, with my life. I have always had the warmest family since day one and now my family has expanded even more... 

Keeping a healthy balance between both families is sometimes needed but don't fret about that. Family is family, no love is ever stronger than that! 

Meeting my cousins; Kelsey, Hayden, Daniel and Rebecca have also been amazing and there is always that question.... would you fit in? I know, I was worried sick about thinking of what to say or how to act but you should really just focus on being you. Be yourself! 


Growing as a family is a natural process. 

When I take the time to think about how far my family and I have come so far it really excites me and overwhelms me.


Knowing how fast my dad and I have grown is truly emotional. I never expected to be close to him or to want to be close to him. It seems sometimes when you least expect something to happen it naturally unfolds. 

Sometimes a bond can never be broken. 

But sometimes a bond can never be formed unless you give it a chance and stop fearing the worst! 


What with, Lew not being overly keen on having his photograph taken it was super important for me to share a few photos of him on the blog today! Brotherly and sisterly love of course! - It seems I may steal your hoodie next as Ewan's has already long gone! Ha! 

Nothing comes before family, right? 




How could I resist sharing a photo of the classic old Bruno and the one and only Nan Cox?... Much love for you always! 

It was important for me to share a reflection on how I am now feeling after a few months of settling back into reconnecting with my family... 

It's always important to remind you all who are currently going through a similar situation that you can love both families just the same as that's exactly what I do! 

Keep a healthy pace for yourself and to admit when you're feeling slightly stressed to both families as they will support you. 


I couldn't honestly be happier with the way things are at the moment. 

I am truly shocked at how well my father and I get along, let alone our similarities. 

Not forgetting to mention how alike I am towards Ewan and Lewis too! 

You need to remember that you get to choose what happens with your future because it's yours.

Don't be scared of knowing a part of you, in fact learn to love that part of you too! 

For now, it's time for me to sign off for the next few hours and head off with Kane and Charlie for a run!! Ouch, am I really running on a Sunday? Yes, it seems I am! 

Remember, to always be you! 

Much Love As Always, 



x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig