Healthy Protein Flapjacks... Featuring Baking With Kane!

Leave a Comment
Image result for monday tumblr

Here goes another week before we know it!... 
Image result for sporty monday tumblr quotes

Well recently you have probably noticed I have been super focused on my fitness right now. If you haven't seen the previous blogs then you aren't really missing anything other than how I've suddenly turned towards loving fitness. Is something wrong with me? Ha! 

I thought, this would be the perfect opportunity to share a healthy recipe with you all with the hope that the flapjacks are to your taste too! 

Again, it's a little healthy snack to add to your diet. 


The ingredient to make the recipe is pretty simple. Kane and I have mingled the ingredients together to show you how simple it truly is to make a healthy tray of flapjacks. 




Make sure you have the following ingredients to be able to make your tasty healthy flapjacks: 

1) Make sure you have the scales at the ready and weigh out 120g of oats. 

2) 100g of Peanut Butter.

3) 60g of whey protein powder. 

4) 125-150g of skimmed milk. 

5) 15g of honey. 

For those of you who are reading this now and thinking that your not much of a lover of peanut butter, believe it or not I am exactly the same! When Kane suggested, making these and mentioned that we would be using peanut butter I wasn't overly keen as I'm not a lover of nuts! 

He managed to convince me that you wouldn't be able to taste the peanut butter and he was right! I simply loved them! 

So don't be turned off! Don't chicken out, give them a try! 

All you need to do now is follow the directions below and then eat!! 


I can't express how yummy these are! I can't wait to make them again! 

If your after a healthy but yummy treat this is the way to go! 


Over the next few weeks and months, I will be posting lots of different fitness blogs full of treats and hard training! 

Let's just say there's a few surprises around the corner. 

Go ahead and tell me what you think of the flapjacks! 

Lots of love as always, 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig