Finding Some Down-Time For Yourself...

Leave a Comment

Happy Monday to you all!! 
Image result for monday tumblr


How beautiful has the weather been today? It's most definitely been a typical Autumn day with the beautiful sun and blue skies surrounded by the pretty autumn leaves!! 


Recently, it's been that kind of year where people have had their hearts broken or found themselves going through situations they didn't expect to be in... There is most definitely something in the air that's for sure! 

I stumbled across this beautiful slogan picture on my Instagram and knew it had to be posted on my blog! Unfortunately, I can't actually remember who shared the photo but this is a shout-out to you who shared it as personally it's become one of my favourite motivational quotes! 

It's important for me to remind you all that you need to find time for yourselves... I can't stress how important it is. I mean, throwing myself back to a couple of months even to two years ago I always felt like everybody else's lives or problems were far more important than my own... 

Picking up the pieces, for everyone else was always far more important to me rather than taking the time out to think about; myself, my health and my life... 

I guess, we all worry that we come across as selfish and self-centred when actually it's okay to put yourself first.. 

It's more than okay to sit focusing on yourself and to think of your future. 

Again, that's not me saying to not be there for your family or friends it's allowing yourself to balance and manage things... 

Take time for yourselves! 


Much Love As Always! 

Anya B xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig