Strong Looks Better Naked| Khloe Kardashian...

Leave a Comment

Hey, firstly 'Happy Sunday' and secondly it's finally December once again! 

Image result for sunday tumblr quotes
Image result for december tumblr

Who's got the Christmas tree up along with the Christmas decorations too? I should probably attempt to put mine up now... Ha!

Anyway, as you guys know the last few months haven't been the easiest but they haven't been the hardest! 

Finding the perfect distraction for you is a great way to find yourself. I know, it seems silly but its true, finding something you love or find enjoyable is really useful to take your mind of things... 

You find yourself becoming stronger each and every single day.

For me, I turned to; reading, writing and designing so genuinely everything I love! 

However, I couldn't wait to share this book with you as it's become my latest obsession! 


You all know my love for the Kardashian's', so of course I had to buy Khloe's book!! 

Motivational quotes and inspirational top tips are most certainly what we all need at hard times.

For me, I can one hundred percent relate towards this book and it's definitely become one of my favourites. I literally can't put it down!

So I guess, what I am trying to say is find your distraction and make it your own journey! 

AB xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig