Getting Back To Me And Dealing With Emotions After A Break Up...

Leave a Comment
Good evening everyone!!

How are you all doing? Good I hope!! Life is all about smiling and seeing the goodness in difficult journeys we all lead!

As you most likely all know, I haven't turned to my blog for a few days as I needed a few days for myself!! I hope you don't hate me for that ha-ha!

In terms, of my last blog post I would genuinely like to say thank you to everybody who has supported me. It's been a difficult past few weeks which I am sure you can all understand. We have all had our hearts broken before, haven't we?

Sometimes, it's really important to know that no matter how hard you try and how much love you have for someone it's just not meant to be!

That's not me saying, you shouldn't keep the good memories or the happiness you had with that certain someone whether it be an ex partner or friend. Memories will always stay! It's just a new chapter for you to make new ones! 

The worst thing you could do is turn to bitterness and hate!

Everybody goes through different journeys and that's important to remember! In that case, we all deal with things in different ways!

I guess, what I am trying to tell you is it's really not healthy on you or your body to go through added stress!

Find your happy place, focus on yourself.. Find time to focus on you and your body! Remind yourself what's important!
You know, a dear friend of mine shared this quote with me the other day and it really hit home for me! Life isn't easy for anybody, a prime example would be my nan who sadly grew up without her mum at the age of eighteen! I literally take my hat off to her, she is a rock! She survived and got back to the top, at no point did she let difficulty stand in her way! I admire you nan!

Being strong is most certainly part of my genes that's for sure!

Ladies, we're all survivors! Don't you be afraid to forget it!

'Difficult roads often lead t beautiful destinations.'

I could let the difficult roads ahead of me get the better of me. However, surely that's the easy option right? Why would we settle for the easy options when we have so many goals and beautiful destinations ahead of us?

The reality is pretty simple, sometimes there will be unanswered answers in your life... You may never understand, why situations have happened! But it's okay. Make your own answers and develop an understanding for yourselves...

Move on... Move on with your lives and be strong as there are plenty of journeys ahead of you all!

Be patient with yourself and your life journey...

You're all on this pathway for some reason...!

'The Journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.'

Let yourselves be willing to take those steps!


Before, I forget to mention I have quite a few upcoming blogs that I have been planning to drop online soon! I can't wait, the anticipation is literally killing me inside....

Let's just say.... a few make-up blogs and fashion shoots are pretty overdue!!

I can't wait! to share them with you all!

Anya Marie Ball xx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig