Taking A Trip Down To Winchester & Chichester Plus A Feature Of Quarr Abbey....

Leave a Comment

Good evening everyone, I promised you I would be back didn't I? I suspect you didn't expect it to be this quick though!


How beautiful, is the Autumn weather? It's such a beautiful scenery! As soon as the leaves fall I find myself becoming really excited for the Winter periods! Who else doesn't?









The last few months, haven't been the greatest but like I have always said: 

'Life is a journey, throughout life we all have knock-backs and struggles. It's how you learn to deal with the knock-backs and struggles which create and define your very own journey." 

I have found recently a popular question that I have been asked is: have I considered deleting my blog? 

I thought, I would mingle this into this blog as it's important to answer but also show you how I have moved on and created balances from previous struggles! Personally, I disagree as I haven't once at all considered deleting my blog and many of you will already know the answers as I am quite predictable at times. One of the most important things to me is knowing that my blog is almost a diary of my life. It's something that not only I can look back onto in many years to come but my children and partner will do the same. Life is a learning curve and we all go through different chapters. 

In other words, no I would never delete the blog. Just because one chapter has ended it doesn't mean another one hasn't started!

Anyway, I've gone off track once again ha-ha! So let's head back to when my mum and I took a trip down to Winchester and Chichester for a weekend!! 

Firstly, I would like to say a massive good luck to my best friend Charlie and Kane! I am extremely proud of both of you for moving to Winchester and starting university!! Now, I know my way I will be coming more often! It was so lovely to spend time with you both! 

Secondly, my mum and I decided to then take a trip to Chichester as funnily enough that's where my mum studies at university when she had me at a very young age... It's always important to me to get to know my mum's past etc as that's a part of me.! 

However, it was lovely to have a little weekend away! A break sometimes, is exactly what you need!! 

I know it certainly relaxed me and surrounding yourself with people who love you is an important message for me to share! The people who always stay in your lives are the ones to always stay by your side! 

Much love as always! 

Anya Marie x

 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig