A Trip Down To Southampton...

Leave a Comment

Good evening everyone, how has your Saturday been for you so far? What are your plans, a quiet night in or a lively night out?Image result for saturday tumblr

A little side note, how lovely is this 'Saturday' Tumblr?



It's been such a busy few weeks recently so it's certainly been a godsend to be able to sit down and post this blog online as I have been dead excited to share it all with you. 

I must say, it's important to remember to have time with your loved ones. 

Luckily, for me I have had such an amazing support from my best friend; Lizzie who took me away for an amazing weekend. It was definitely one to remember!! 

I couldn't wait to share my eventful evening with you all!! If you're an Islander I would most definitely suggest heading to Southampton for a night out as it was incredible!!

Anyway, so have a little glimpse into our night out at Oceana...


First of all, a massive thank you to Lizzie for giving me a make-over! Ha-ha!! 

With, heading over to Southampton we initially went to the Comedy Club which happened to be rather eventful and funny! It was definitely a night to remember! 


I have to say Lizzie and I definitely took longer to get ready compared to Tom and Kevin. But ladies, we all need our time right?


It's all about adding the final touches! Every girl needs lippy!! 


Eventually, it was time to head out as we were both ready!! Poor Tom and Kevin who were sat waiting for us both ha-ha!







As you can see we spent majority of the time at the photo booth which we loved!! If only, the Isle of Wight could have more things like this!! 











I know both Kevin and Lizzie will enjoy this picture being posted on the blog as it was definitely a drink to remember... 


Surrounding yourself with positive and loving people is the best feeling in the world. This girl has been my absolute rock for the last few months, I am so grateful for everything you have done for me! I absolutely love my best friend to the moon and back!! <3 

Never stop living your lives, always smile as there is so much to be happy about!! 

Take a little step back and notice who's there for you when your at your lowest!! 

Much love, Anya xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig