A Few Surprises Here And There...

Leave a Comment

Hey you guys, how has your week been so far?

Image result for tuesday tumblr

Before, moving onto the purpose of the blog.. I couldn't resist posting this 'Tuesday Tumblr' photo with you all!! It most definitely fits the weather perfectly for today, right?

Initially, I must mention how sorry I am for not posting as frequently as I have in the passed. Fear not, I have so much to share with you all so I will be back!! 

I mean it's important for us all to take a little breakaway, to have a little detox time for yourself!! 

Sometimes, I find myself relying on social media a little too much... 

If you're reading this and agreeing with me then here's a few suggestions for you:

1) Delete the social media apps of your phone for a little while, even if its just for a few days believe me it will give you the break you need.

2) Keep yourself busy with other things... Find time to; read a book or go for a run or maybe even relax with your friends or family members.

3) Most importantly, have you time!

***
Anyway, as you know I tend to get a little carried away when it comes to sharing top tips of mine so I'm going to hit the stop button and continue with the reason of this blog! 

 

It's officially six weeks until Christmas, I have to say Christmas is one of my favourite time of year to blog!! It's officially my second Christmas with you all!! It's unbelievable to think I have been blogging for over a year and a half now!

It makes me super excited! 

There are so many new blogs coming right your way! I have a lot of things to share with you all for example; trips away, fashion blogs, new beauty tricks of mine and much more interesting pieces!! 

Don't forget to follow my social media accounts for some sneak peeks, as I will always keep you updated with what's going on.... 

Keep an eye out for sneaky Christmas blogs too! 

Much love as always, 

Anya Marie x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig