Off the shoulder dress ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Leave a Comment

Good evening everyone, 

I hope you're all having a lovely evening! I still can't believe how fast the months go can you? 

Autumn is certainly on the way, as it's so chilly outside! 


Off the shoulder dress ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I couldn't wait to share this look with you as I am in love with the off the shoulder dress look.... It's beautiful!! 

It makes the perfect look for a date or casual dinner evening... 

I have an obsession with denim at the moment but pairing it with an off the shoulder look is incredible! 

Grab your platforms and your handbag. Don't forget your girly essentials and head on out!! 

Don't forget to take a little look on my Polyvore page... I am always posting fashion, beauty and homely decor posts on there... 

Lots of love for now... 

AB x 



Myku white jewelry
£615 - lanecrawford.com


Velvet necklace
£15 - oliveandpiper.com


OPI nail polish
liberty.co.uk

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig