A Primark Haul & Lunch At Bella Italian...

Leave a Comment

Good Afternoon, let's hope you're all enjoying your Saturday!! 

Image result for saturday tumblr
Let's hope it's a happy Saturday for everyone... 

Well anyway, as you all knew it was my week off work this week of course I had to make an appearance in Primark! I mean how could I resist that? I just couldn't!

A cheeky little shop in Primark is definitely the way forward for me!! 

With it being my last few days with Scott, it was important for me and my family to spend quality time with him before he heads back to university... I wish you the best for your second year at university Scott!! 


Anyway, not long after stepping off the boat in Southampton we all decided on heading to one of my favourite places.... Bella Italian! It's always nice leaving the island to find yourself heading to a Bella Italian as sadly we don't have one... 







As you can see we all had a lovely meal which left us feeling really full for the rest of the day... The food was incredible as you can see from the photos.! 

Shortly after eating we head straight over to West Quay and Primark... You all know me well enough to know that the majority of the day was spent inside Primark! 


My first buy was this beautiful lacey black bardot top! Bardot tops are seeming to take over my wardrobe right now so you can see how much I loved finding this newbie! 


Midi skirts are my absolute fave! I just adore them! They always make an outfit look incredible but they also make your curves look out of this world! 

For me personally, they make my confidence boost right up the chart as I have very big hips :(! But my hips tend to tuck away and look okay! 

Everyone has their insecurities don't they?


So for me when I saw this little dungaree dress staring at me in the sale section it was a definite coming home with me! I've been looking for this since summer last year, unfortunately it's a size 12 and I'm a size 10 but Primark sizes do come up a little small so I was happy nonetheless. 

Then my face dropped when I saw the price... It was a complete bargain!.. £5!!



I couldn't resist taking a few snaps of the new shoes that were in Primark! I swear I have an obsession for shoes and high heels! Ha-ha! 


Last but not least... Autumn is most definitely coming, right?

As soon as I set my eyes on these boots, they were straight in my basket! I simply love them!! 

I can't wait for Autumn! 


I have to say it was a great success at Primark for me!!... 

I thought I would share a little selfie with you all before finishing this blog! 

Whilst, sharing my makeup of the day!! 

Take care for now... 

AB x







SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig