Dealing With Learning How To Accept That Something Is A Struggle Or Accepting The Truth...

Leave a Comment
Hiya everyone, 

So it's been a fair few days hasn't it? I am deeply sorry for the lack of blogs recently but as you have all heard before it's been pretty manic during the last few months of my life. 

With some hope, I will be back to sharing at least three blogs a week with you all!! But I have got so much that I need to share with you all! I can't actually wait... Let's hope you still like surprises! 

As a little side note, I hope your all having a Happy Sunday....
Image result for sunday tumblr
100% this had to be featured on my blog! 

We all know that Sunday's are days for lounging about in the house with your pyjamas on whilst you snuggle up watching lots of films.... In my case today, that's pretty much exactly what I have found myself doing besides food shopping with my mum ha-ha! 

Oh and of course blogging for you all and browsing the internet for Christmas gift ideas... (Clearly, I like to plan ahead don't I?)
Image result for cute arrows tumblr
Anyway, before I get too carried away I need to really get back on track before I go overboard.. 

You know I love sharing everything with you all, but sometimes for a blogger - in fact anybody - we don't always tell our: friends, partner or family members everything...  

Somethings we find harder to talk about or easier to keep hidden. 

Clearly, there are ups and downs for everybody but for me it's important for me to enable you all a chance to feel comfortable to speak out rather than keep everything bottled up... 

It's really important to remind yourselves that you have people who love you all very much surrounding each and every one of you. 

Your not alone

There's times where everyone feels alone. We almost lock ourselves away from our feelings instead of being honest with ourselves and facing situations that are right in front of our eyes. 

Life unfortunately, wasn't made to be easy it was made to be lessons for us all. 

We all learn something new each day. Don't be afraid of learning how to deal with new circumstances. 

For me it's important for me to not share every single thing on my blog as sometimes it's not just me who's affected. 

My blog enables me to share lifestyle blogs and similar experiences alongside advice with you all. That doesn't mean I have to post every aspect of my life with you all, as I need some alone time too... 

In other words, I won't share or go into detail with what's happening or happened in my life... 

I will just share some helpful tips and I hope you can all understand that privacy means a lot to me as a blogger too. 

With life, there comes a lot of lessons that need to be learned. Not everything is as simple as a choice of top in the morning. Although, for me choosing an outfit is a struggle too ha-ha! 

When we all believe in something or someone, it's hard to just say no to that one thing/person. It's so hard to walk away from something you love or have had love for. 

There can be so many people telling you negative things and you will only ever believe what you want to believe in. You will only ever see your positive view. 

The truth isn't always easy as sometimes in life you have to find what the truth is. 

It's not always there staring you in the face, you have to find and believe in the strength that you have within yourself.

Image result for truthful tumblr quotes

Don't worry yourself when it comes to change. Sometimes, change is for the good! 

You need to take the time to remind yourselves, that things take time. Give yourself the time that you need! 

It may be a struggle for you to accept that something wasn't what you thought.

Although, eventually your life will fit back into all the right places...

As I always say, "everything happens for a reason!" 
Image result for cute arrows tumblr
I must apologise for all the rambling on... I just hope that you can understand how important it is to trust and believe in yourself. 

Please feel free to drop me a message if you need someone to talk to! I honestly, would be more than happy to get back to you!!


Much Love As Always,

A B

x  

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig