Beauty Newbee's....

Leave a Comment

Hello Blogging World, 

It's been a little while since I have blogged but I'm guessing you all know it's been a busy few weeks...

Well, well, well!... 

I can officially say, that I have been super eager to take a trip down memory lane as let's face it, Beauty blogging was most definitely one of key focuses!! 

So, let's take the time to flash back and head back to the beginning...

 

As you can see, I'm wearing some of the makeup which I will be sharing throughout the blog!...




Without a shadow of  a doubt, the blending spoons have been a massive trend for the last few months. As you all know, Real Technique's are a massive must have in my life so changing my makeup routine isn't  something I'm always open minded too...




I feel like, you can never have enough eye brow powder... Mixing shades are a big thing for blondes as we all know there's many different shades.



Cult Beauty, is a massive YES!

One because they stock Anastasia and it's to die for!




With needing a new foundation, Too Faced cosmetics is to die for and it certainly ended up in my basket!





Charlotte Tilbury is a massive trend for cosmetics and finding the; Contour and Highlighter which is called - Filmstar was a massive YES! Followed by the gorgeous, lengthening and curling mascara... umm  what a statement beauty product! WOW!! 




For months, I have been wanting to go ahead with the beautiful purchase of the Orchard Oil Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Care Oil but the lovely Aaron came home with them for me as a surprise the other day! I'm sure he knew I was very excited!


Volume Boost is clearly to create thicker hair which I am lucky enough to have but it keeps your hair healthy and strong as well as providing a lovely scent!



There was no way I could say no to this!!


If you find yourself needing a fixing spray then look no further!!



Just a wow! My new vanity mirrors are simply stunning!! 

Keep an eye out on what's coming up!!...

Much Love, 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig