A Little Road Trip Back Home To The Isle of Wight...

Leave a Comment

What with it officially being a whole year and a bit since I moved from my family home and the little Island of mine which I miss deeply, I thought it was about time that I headed home to visit; the Island, my family and friends... 

So why not start it off with a little throw back which was taken almost two years ago, to be exact six months before I set sail from the Island and moved to the City of Winchester... Every day, it's still a shock to know that I actually moved. I often question whether I am actually living or not stuck in a dream! Weird, I know! I guess, it's due to the fact I never thought I would leave home let alone move across the water and on my own...!!


Heading home, always feels like a trek though what with having to sit on the boat for an hour!! Islander's, don't you agree?














As you can see, heading home always means there's time for; being treated by your Mum and family especially by my dog ha although it often seems Missy is the one being spoiled! Following that, there's treats and of course I always have to find time for the hot tub as well as long walks by the beach... The beach, definitely is missed by me... Growing up next to the beach, was most definitely a pro!!


Let's just appreciate good old Snapchat filters oh and let's not forget the lighting as that was pretty good too!


It's fair to say, this little Missy has become very much like her big cousin! Selfie mad it seems!!




Spending time with my loved ones, is always important and ensuring that you dedicate time to them too is super important!


Appreciating your roots, isn't a bad thing in fact it's a; true, respectful and affectionate way to live your life. Knowing where you started, the first baby steps that you took and all the memories you made will always remain with you. We never forget!! 

The best feeling in the World for me, is coming home and seeing the inspiring faces who raised me as a child and knowing that I am; safe, loved and cared for!



No matter what, sometimes beginning your journey when you're the most frightened is the most empowering feeling as believe me the roads are tough and sometimes the lights too dark. But believe me, when you at least expect it your journey will begin and fall into place!

Just believe!

With Love, 

xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig