My Quick Fashion Picks For March/April...

Leave a Comment


Happy Bank Holiday Monday Everyone!... 

Image result for bank holiday monday tumblr

I mean it's fair to say we all enjoy a good Bank Holiday Monday, right??

Image result for bank holiday monday tumblr

I think it's pretty fair to say , that Bank Holidays are made for resting up and laying in bed all day aren't they?


What with it being Bank Holiday, of course I had too make the most of it!! 

It's fair to say, I felt like I was Bank Holiday Vibing! 



I feel like it's kind of expected for Beauty Bloggers to have tried at least fifty different brands of eyebrow powders/wax. For me, I won't lie I discovered using eye shadow palette's always tended to be a slightly darker shade brow/black that I used to define my eyebrows more... 

Though, recently I wanted to change things up so I decided to check out Freedom's eye powder in the shade - Soft Caramel!!

Heavenly beautiful, without a doubt one of the best purchases I have possibly made regarding Beauty products! 


Simply, one of the best bronzing powders I have ever used!! Just amazing!! 




Of course, I had to try the Blending Brushes at least once... The problem is, I have now become very obsessed and purchased too many of them!


Is it just me, do hair clips seem to disappear from no where?!

My obsession with sliders seem to constantly grow day by day...


I constantly run out of fixing spray... My oh my, what a great buy!! 


Aztec, Ripped Blue Jeans and Vintage Days seem to be making an appearance in my wardrobe!...














Come on Anya, why not head to Tesco and try to find some trackies...  Oops, I seem to have left with such a win!! What a win!!


Sports.Direct, really haven't prevented my spending this month with their reductions... Hi Adidas, thank you for my new purchase... Spot on for the summer!!  
From the picture, I guess the many Selfies of which I posted on my social media's on Sunday... I'm sure you're aware I was totally vibing with the outfit choice and makeup look during the Easter weekend!... 

Take a look throughout the next few days for several updates..... 


<3 Enjoy your week! <3 


Much Love As Always, 



xx 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig