Taking A Trip Down To... Be My Guest...!!

Leave a Comment

I'm truly honoured to share this blog with you all and to release this exciting announcement with you all!!.... It's been a long time coming but I am ever so grateful to have the opportunity to share this with you and wow just wow!! 

I guess I'm still overwhelmed by the opportunity, Be My Guest has provided me with!

Before, this blog begins I must say a special thank you too; Cileste and Adrienne at the beauty salon - Be My Guest in Southsea!! You both truly treated me! Wow, just wow!!




Initially, when I first found out about my new collaboration with the team at Be My Guest I was very eager to announce it on the blog and share so much with you but instead I kept silent and found the right time to release the news to the World... 

I'm lucky now to say, my Business Cards can now be found in Southsea inside the Be My Guest Salon! I couldn't be happier to announce that they can be located there! 

It's fair to say, I will find myself becoming a permanent resident at the salon as it's truly stunning!

Working alongside, the salon and promoting the team there has become a dream for me as the blog has always been Beauty based which of course is a way that I also am so focused on. One of my passions has always been; beauty and I honestly am so proud to say my business cards are there!! It truly excites me!! 

As you can see, I set off pretty early if you saw my Snapchats and Instagram stories to ensure that I would be there before 9am!! 


Aaron, knows the way to win my heart... A spoons breakfast and apple juice before a day of being pampered!! 


Just WOW!!

I think interior design, truly stands out when it's modern and light! Simple statements make more of a opinion!! Trust me, from the minute you walk through the door I felt like I was swept of my feet as it simply wowed me!! 

As you can tell, I was stunned!






Then the treatment began...

Meeting the team!!





Without a shadow of a doubt, spending time having my; De-Stress massage, hair and eyelash extensions completed it enabled me to see how amazing the treatments at the salon are!!


Please Be My Guest and head over to the website of BE MY GUEST!

I can't wait for you guys to head there too and then let me know of your time there!! 

With Love, 


xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig