A Quick Fashion Edit With Me...

Leave a Comment

Guess it seems I am back again, quicker than expected this time though! 



With the reactions from you all from the filming recently I thought it was about time to head straight back into progressing with filming a little more. It seems I am ready to explore and come out of my comfort zone a little....

It's exciting as I have so many things to release and share with you all.. Any guesses on what they could be?... 

What with being able to release more about 'my move to Winchester...' and my amazing supportive friends that I have made since heading out alone here! Also, my new pathway with working for NU Skin amongst many more things... 

It's September already! How mad, is that?

Eeeek, there are so many exciting times ahead....! 



One of the main questions, that I find myself repeatedly asked is the following... 

'Why did you start blogging?'

A very simple, yet complex question.

I initially started blogging as my passion for fashion and designing was so strong that it simply come naturally for me to write about styles and share my style with you all. 

Then time passed, it developed into a Beauty and Lifestyle blog too. 

For those of you, who have followed the blog in depth you will know I have faced challenging situations which I have still managed to share with you all. As I believe every challenge makes you become the person you thought you could never defeat. 

There have been plenty ups and downs shared on here. 

However, sometimes I enjoy being able to press the pause button and head back into the original reason for why I become a blogger. Which is of course, Fashion! 

So let's wind down and enter 'a quick little fashion edit with me'...! Yay! 



Let's go back to black and white... 

Isn't black and white just such a statement yet sassy and sophisticated style?... 


Who doesn't love a Boomerang, right now?... 




I couldn't wait to share a quick little fashion edit with you all due to the fact that this style is potentially one of my favourites right now... Not forgetting, to mention the fact that it's an Essex inspired outfit as the 'Wifey' slogan top is from Danni's boutique and the black trousers are from 'Miss Pap - Megan Mckenna's collection.' 

I have paired the look with a black denim jacket from Boohoo and a sweet daisy white choker from Select.

I hope you enjoyed the street to chic inspired look of mine and of course the look was paired with a pair of black and white platforms. 

I hope you enjoyed the little Boomerang too!! 

With lots of love, 




x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig