Reviewing My Whitening Fluoride Toothpase... & more Vlogs!

Leave a Comment

It seems it's time for Vlog time... 


With now working alongside NU Skin, I have been eager to share many beauty cosmetics and healthcare products with you all! 

This toothpaste has truly become my number one pal ha-ha! 

So I thought, I would let the next few videos plan out so you can all re-watch the videos that I posted last week on my social media.

I thought, that way I can share each part of the videos...

Remember, to always let me know what you think. Your comments are always appreciated! 



With whitening your teeth becoming a trendy trick in the styling world these days, there are so many toothpastes and products out there... I believe, it's all about finding the right product for you and with this whitening toothpaste there's simply no other... it's simply the best!...



So let me welcome the 'Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste' to you all... 

Before, using this product I was convinced it wouldn't make my teeth whiter or to even feel healthier. Looking at a white tube of toothpaste, didn't really convince me until the point I applied the toothpaste and ever since it's become my essential toothpaste... 



As you can see, I am clearly obsessed with my whitening toothpaste... 



It's such an easy product to apply as you simply apply a normal amount that you normally would onto your toothpaste and brush!!





In all honesty, I am quite lucky as I have quite healthy teeth though as the video explains I had a slight yellow bit at the top of my teeth now they simply are gleaming... I couldn't feel anymore confident or happier with the product! 



From clearly seeing the video, you can tell my teeth are left with a whiter finish! 

I have currently, used the toothpaste for roughly a month and a half and I started to notice the difference after two weeks.




Since, using the product it's become a family favourite as my family have started using the toothpaste and noticed many more advantages with the toothpaste such as stain removals. 



Anyway, you can see how much I love using the product and I have been dead excited to share it with you all!

Though, it's time for me to finish waffling on ha-ha!

For any enquiries regarding the toothpaste drop me a message through my social media or my email as I will respond straight away.... 

Toothpaste's can now be bought from me! 

I will never turn back to another toothpaste after using this one... 


Much Love As Always,





xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig