Life Is Like A Boomerang...

Leave a Comment
Image result for hello weekend tumblr
Let the weekend commence...! 

Firstly, before darting off and finding myself lost writing an inspirational blog for you all. I would like to say a massive thank you to each and every single one of you for wishing me a lovely birthday. I must let you all know that it was simply beautiful and I am super eager to share the day/night with you all! As trust me, I have an incredible amount to share with you!!

Recently, I have been working on many topics for the blog which unfortunately I am unable to share or even drop hints to you.... Though, subtly I have dropped a few here and there! 

  

I stumbled across this quote the other day whilst at work and it's truly left me wondering... 

Don't you just love it, when you find a quote that leaves you with chills running down your spine? I certainly do!

Since, working on a project that I haven't yet released I have been so open-minded towards life. It's encouraged me to search for quotes like these in order to inspire you all to know there's another pathway. 

Life wasn't made to be easy peasey, it was made to create a journey... 

It was made to allow you to find your journey whether that brings heartache or happiness. It's most likely that, it will send you on a whirlwind of emotions that end up throwing you straight into your pathway...

Many months ago, I found myself believing that my life was over and that I wouldn't be able to continue due to loosing somebody which I believed was the reason for my happiness.

I was wrong. 

That person was everything but my happiness.

It took me a while to build back my confidence and to understand my journey. 

Not everything is clear but as soon as you head down a pathway your journey becomes a lot clearer. 

And like a boomerang I came hitting right back...

Allowing yourself to have the confidence to believe in yourself is the most important thing! 

Allowing yourself to recognise how strong you will be is another importance too! 

Remember to simply be you! 

With Love, 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig