Standing Your Ground & Overcoming Negative Vibes...

Leave a Comment

Wow... Yes I'm wide awake and working away at this hour! There's no rest for the wicked, right?

Image result for monday tumblr

I'm presuming the perfect solution for everyone today.... is of course coffee! 

 I thought that it was about time to address the topic of negative vibes.

Every single day I hear or see online negative comments towards the way; people dress, people talk, people behave or the lifestyle somebody choices. 

It's time to make a stand and say no to negative vibes! 

Image result for good vibes only tumblr

Instead of allowing bad vibes to take control why don't we take a stand to share positive comments and to share respectful thoughts towards each other?

When I initially started writing the blog, I never truly opened up about how I felt on publishing lifestyle blogs or any blog for that fact as it had a massive impact on me.

My thoughts were spiralling out of control. 

The thought of what people thought of; me, the blog, the way I write, the things I post.... The list goes on and on! 

I have since overcome my fear of worrying about what people think. 

The only thing that matters is the fact that I'm more than blessed to be pursing the career I love. 

Nowadays, it's important to understand that there will be comments that aren't necessarily fair on you to see but eventually you learn to understand you can't please everyone. 

I used to sit and home anxious after posting every blog but now, I take note on the odd negative comment and learn from the fact that not everybody enjoys reading the blog or likes the designs I post etc... 

 

Rather than, allowing the small comments to knock your confidence allow the big ones to make a difference and stand strong to focus on your happiness and career. 

Encourage others to follow their dreams and let the negatives go!



Lots of love,

x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig