Touring Winchester & Gathering A Sense Of My Style...

Leave a Comment

Hiya!! 

So I thought I would piece a few outfits of mine for you all to see in this blog as I have had a lot of interest towards what my favourite styles are currently.

Fashion changes rapidly! It's important to remember that everyday there's a new look heading to the stores or to our wardrobes! 

I would like to say, I keep a close focus on what's trendy and what's not! 

Though, I think it's important to say how I always try to add little twists onto the looks in order to adapt my style towards expressing what my tastes are. 









Currently, my fashion has been motivated by work as I'm always in the need of styling new work looks! Besides, who could simply turn down little black numbers??

However, I will add a few more style blogs over the next few days as it's important for me to share with you all what my favourite looks are right now. 

Though, I thought I would share just a little insight so I hope you've enjoyed the little looksie so far into my wardrobe! 





With moving to Winchester everything is a little different compared to the Island.... 

There are so many more shops, an increasing amount more in all honesty! As you all know by now this makes me extremely happy as I definitely love shopping. The saying, 'shop till you drop' springs to mind! 

Touring Winchester's pretty stores are truly magnificent! 

I simply love entering each and every store it brings me such joy....

With Love As Always, 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig