MY 19TH BIRTHDAY SHENANIGANS...

Leave a Comment




Well hello there, it's been a fair few days since I last posted a blog! I deeply apologise for that, I've just been super busy!! As you all probably know from my social media, it was my birthday six days ago on the fourth of June! 

Before, moving onto telling you about my birthday shenanigans I would like to take the time to say a massive thank you to: my family, Scott and my friends for making my birthday such a treat!! It genuinely was such a lovely day! Not forgetting, all of you lovely followers of mine - the birthday messages from you all honestly made my day! It left me smiling all day, so thank you!! 
Even though, it's a fair few days since my birthday I couldn't resist sharing this with you all as it's pretty and pink!! It's totally me, right?? 

As you previously saw from the first two photos I woke up to balloons and pretty banners, which Scott had decorated for me the night before my birthday!! I was super excited when I went downstairs the next morning!! Isn't he so sweet? 







From the amount of selfies I have already shared with you, you can clearly see it was definitely a day for selfies!! 

With the amount of gorgeous birthday gifts from; my family, friends and Scott of course! I couldn't wait to head out to dinner, I was starving and craving a Chinese! 

During the week, I had heard several whispers about plans but it wasn't until my birthday I found out my parents and Scott had arranged a meal at the Chinese with some friends and family!! 



Due to not taking my new Iphone out with me the photos are a little crappy!! But I had visions of me dropping it on the first night of me using it so it stayed at home!! 

I'm a sucker for Chinese, my diet literally flies out of the window!! I absolutely adore Chinese food! From the photo, you can see I had chicken satay followed by sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice! - I am actually craving that right now too!! 



After a lovely birthday meal which turned into the typical embarrassing moment when the restaurant lights dimmed and I saw the little light coming from the candle on the cake which was followed by everyone singing: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.... I suppose, it wouldn't be a proper birthday without that happening though would it?? I always remember, that child like feeling when you would get all embarrassed and if you were like me you would go bright red like a tomato! Do you remember that feeling too?? 












We finally headed over to Moon Spoons to celebrate over a few drinks... which kind of ended up being more than a few as I had a slight hangover the following day :(! Thank you to everyone, who met us all to! (PS - Patsie I think we look like twins now as we have similar hair!) 

It was an incredible night!! 

I've kind of left the best part to last, have you figured out what that could be??!! Of course, sharing my presents with you all!! 







It looks like I have an obsession with Zoella right? Luckily for me, I discovered that Zoella's new beauty collection was going to be released a few days before my birthday!! I couldn't contain my excitement so I told Scott then he told my parents and well it looks like I have a few of the new pieces already! Thank you so much mum and Paul!! But a massive thank you for also paying for my holiday to Majorca! I am super excited!! I can't wait!! 

(Plus thank you to Scott for the new book - it looks like it will be coming away with us to Majorca!) 




















I have been spoilt by all of you lovely people in my life!! Thank you so much for a lovely day/evening! I can't wait to feature all of these beautiful gifts on some of my other blogs! 

Lizzie & Tom - thank you so much for the beautiful summery inspired presents!! You know the key to my heart Lizzie, it's definitely candles and strawberry sweets! <3 

Bobbie, Steve, Luke, Aaron & Diane - you know me very well ha-ha I guess I'm definitely part of the Jacobs family now! Thank you very much!! <3

Nan & Grandad - thank you for my treat to the hairdressers for my hi-lights! <3

Laura & family - it's a shame the little ones couldn't come but hopefully I will see them soon!! I adore my pretty gifts so much!! <3

Auntie Claire & co - thank you for the travel hair dryer and hair styling gifts it will come in handy! <3

Heidi, Jeremy, Josh, Joe and Jessie - my Daisy Dream perfume is simply incredible and you all know my love for the Daisy Jacobs perfumes!! <3 

Sophie Bishop - you truly are an angel! You're such an incredible best friend, I love you millions!! You definitely know how to treat me with a lush cosmetic which I can't wait to use!! I was gutted you couldn't make it to the evening gathering but my poorly bunny was ill and it looks like I am suffering with that cold and cough too he-he! <3 

Scott Jacobs - Well, well, well what can I say? A massive thank you, for spoiling me rotten and treating me like a princess all day! I am in love with my new charms, book, phone case and all the other pretty treats!! <3 

Also for all of my other family members who kindly sent me pretty birthday cards and money!! Much love as always!! <3 

All in all, A fabulous evening and a beautiful 19th birthday!! 

Much Love As Always, Anya Marie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig