My June Look Book...

Leave a Comment

Well June, we're way into you! 

When searching for a pretty June inspiration picture, I came across this one and simply fell in love with it! Isn't it so different to what I usually would go for? It's pretty and blue! When I think of June, I always initially think of the summer and the beach so I think it's a perfect fit! 

With May's look book taken a cheeky hits, I thought it was definitely time to start writing and creating another look book for you all! 

So far, we have had some very pretty blue skies! Let's hope we can finally hold onto that!! 

As you all know June is my absolute favourite month! That's down to the: warmer weather, pretty pastels, bold prints, innocent pearls and the fact it's my birthday month! How could it get anymore perfect? Ha-ha!! Like my mum always says, milk it for what it's worth! 

With the summer right around the corner, the summer fashion trends are hitting the stores just like lightning!

I guess, it's the perfect opportunity to piece together a few outfit inspirations for you all! 

Style 1) Pretty Pink Pastels - 



Pretty pinky pastels ๐Ÿ˜˜

The summer, is all about jumpsuits and playsuits for that matter! However, pretty pinks and pastel shade colours are the perfect match for a summer look! 

If you're looking for the perfect evening outfit whilst your on holiday or even for just a date with your man then this playsuit is the way forward!! 

Pairing the playsuit with a mix of the same colour and a white handbag will look stunning!! 

Style 2) Cheeky Culottes - 

Cheeky Culottes ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just because summer is around the corner, that doesn't mean you should ditch your darker colours! If you're anything like me, you will wear black and white all through the summer! Why not try mixing a grey kind of silver colour with your look too? It will definitely catch people's attention as well as spicing up your look! 

Culottes are everywhere at the moment, from the high-street to the catwalks so why not invest and buy yourself a pair? Pairing a detailed or simple crop top with a printed pair of culottes will look smashing!! 

To add a extra dash of colour, I would go for a bright red lipstick.... 

Style 3) Red Print Cut Out Sleeve Dress -

Cut out sleeve dress ๐Ÿ’•

Firstly, I was over the moon to find this dress on Polyvore! As I have been dying to share this new buy of mine with you all since last week when I stumbled across it in H&M! It's truly beautiful!! When I found it I couldn't believe my eyes! Then I saw the price tag and thought what - it's only £7! I was for sure heading to the checkout before I knew it!! 

It has everything sassy and fashionable for the summer trends right now! It has the: bright colours, with the pretty elegant prints, followed by  the cut out sleeves which are on fire right now!! How could you go wrong?! 

I have paired the dress with a pair of platforms or a pair of sandals, either way it's still a drop dead gorgeous look!! I would definitely go for bold colours match with the dress! 

Style 4) Cut Out Sleeve Bandage Dress -
Cut out sleeve bandaged white dress ๐Ÿ˜˜

Summery trends, always start with basic colours which of course starts off with the colour white! 

White is definitely a hot colour for the summer! 

I won't lie, I have based this look around a date inspired outfit as I think white and red is perfect for that kind of look!! It's definitely an outfit to show off for the summer! 

If you pair this beautiful dress with a pair of red heels, a simple plain white handbag and a bold pair of earrings you can't go wrong! 

Style 5) Downtown Chic Look -

Downtown Chic Look ๐Ÿ˜

From the amount of selfies, I have recently uploaded I am sure you all know by now that I have an obsession with white jeans, checked shirts and black cut out sleeve crop tops! 

It's a look which you can pull off during the day time or even during the night time! 

To dress the look up, I would tie the checked shirt around your waist. Just like you have seen me do, in my outfit selfies! Followed by, pairing the outfit with a pair of platforms, a red lipstick and a bold colour nail varnish! 

Style 6) Rocking The Red Edge -

Rocking the red edge ✌๐Ÿป


Pretty prints and daring bold colours are definitely where the summer is at! 

Pairing off the shoulder crops and rolled up ripped jeans with platforms is definitely a must have look for your summer wardrobe! A fedora hat adds an extra special touch to the look too! 

During, the summer it's all about daring and wearing! That's my opinion anyway, so I hope I have opened your eyes up to new styles and hopefully encouraged you to have the confidence to try out new looks!! 

If you have any requests on blogs or looks or anything really then please just contact me! :) 

Much Love As Always, Anya Marie xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig