My June Monthly Favourites....

Leave a Comment

Can you actually believe, that we're half way through the year already? Before we know it, it will be Christmas once again! Not that, I am complaining as I do love the Winter season... I do have to say that, I am so disappointed with the weather at the moment :(!! Where is the summer at??!! 

I feel I owe you all an apology considering the fact it's 23 days into June and I haven't shared my monthly favourites with you all yet! So I am super sorry!! June, is always a super busy month for me!! But fear not you guys, my monthly faves are right here now!! 


Technology, isn't at all my thing!! I have no idea, what the different Iphones do... However, I most definitely have to share my new phone with you all as it's just incredible!! It takes such clearer photos, which I have been dying to share with you all!! 


From the amount of times, I have told you all about my preparations for going away to Majorca in July with Scott its finally the final month for me to make sure I have got everything! Luckily, I have my last few days in the beginning of July to get some extra bits but the most of this month has been based around my holiday! 

Clearly. you can see I have been browsing the internet for pretty summery pictures of Majorca!! 


This cut out sleeve print dress has become one of my favourite summer pieces for this year! It's incredible, the print is drop dead gorgeous and super trendy. Not forgetting, the fact I found it in the sale in H&M - how could it get any better?? 




Shoes, shoes and more shoes! I seem to have more platforms than clothes and as you all know that's certainly saying something! 

A girl can never have too many shoes though can she? 

I've been looking for the perfect light weight shoes to wear or pack for my holiday and I have found several but these are definitely coming to Majorca with me. 


Summer fashion is all about pretty sandals and shoes... I simply, can't get enough! With working at Peacocks, I love seeing all of the pretty fashionable shoes that come into the store! As soon as these beauties came in they had my name all over them. I think they're the perfect match for a simple summery look...


I told you I am a sucker for shoes and platforms... It looks like these will be having to tag along on holiday as well thank you to Boohoo!! 


Moving onto, some pretty new tops that I have found and deliberately bought for my holiday... cut out sleeves are certainly hot right now aren't they? White is pretty perfect for the summer as it matches with any colour or print! 


Simple but bold statement crop tops are always super cute and sassy for the summer! I think you might remember that last year I had similar style tops but with selfie wrote on them. I find them perfect to pair with printed trousers, a simple but casual look again thank you Boohoo.! 


I am totally the girl who buys the same top twice just in a different colour! Should I be willingly admitting to that one? I'm not quite sure! But yes, how could I simply turn down the black top too?


Body-cons are everywhere at the moment so how could I not buy one? I actually bought mine from cheap and cheerful Primark... It creates such a simple look if you were to pair it with a pretty skirt or trousers. 


It isn't summer without a detailed, trendy pair of 
shorts right? I adore them!! I love the pretty pom poms at the bottom of the shorts and the eye catching monochrome 
print! 


My next must have item for my holiday has to be this stunning off the shoulder sweet daisy print playsuit... I absolutely, adore the stuff Boohoo have online at the moment, I would definitely head over to have a little browse... If you fancy, you could click the Boohoo link at the bottom of my page... 


My second favourite playsuit is again from Boohoo, I just love it!! It would look so good with a tan, a fedora hat, sandals or platforms! I love it!! 



I feel like I shouldn't be sharing these two products again on my blog as I have shared it previously on my birthday blog... But I can't stop obsessing over them both!! I just love the scents!!! 


What is a girls best friend, during the summer period? Yeah, that's right a bottle of dry shampoo!! I don't find it necessary to wash my hair every single day but I do like to keep my hair looking healthy and fresh so I always find this super handy!! Wherever I go my dry shampoo won't be far behind me!! 


I absolutely adore, creating summery inspired make-up. It is literally the best, it's such a pretty look! When I bought the above beauty product from Mac I knew it would be super perfect for a summery inspired look as it's pretty and pink!! Every girl needs her pinky beauty powder don't they?? 

Well that brings my June monthly favourites too an end.... I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has read my blog, I honestly appreciate it so much!! My hand on heart, thank you for spending your time to read my many words and few pictures ha-ha!! 

I can't honestly, believe how fast the year has come round. It still feels like yesterday, when I wrote my very first monthly blog!! It's super crazy! And a year later I am still here sharing my blogs with you all!! 

Thank you so much for keeping up to date with my blogs!! 

I hope I haven't bored you all ;)!! 

See you next month when I review my July month favourites!! 

Much Love, Anya Marie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig