Relationships...

Leave a Comment
Evening guys,

When I first decided on wanting a blog I decided that I would like to write about a range of things... Though fashion subjects will be the most I write about!

To me, I have always thought it is important if you can relate to an author or blogger or even an experience in which is similar to something your reading online or in a magazine!

It has always been important for me to have that relation towards an author so I think I will find every opportunity that I can for you guys to understand me as a person not just a fashion blogger or beauty blogger.

This is why I have chosen to write this blog and briefly mention about relationships! I think it is really important for you guys to remember that everyone will have the experience of being hurt or let down by the person you love.

Everyone will eventually go through a bad break up, trust  me it is a natural thing! It may not seem natural and normal at the time but it certainly is!

Roughly about a year and a half ago I met this guy and we were really good friends. I never once thought that we would fall out and argue but we did and we still do!

We became more than friends, it was one of the best parts of my life because I was dating someone who was my friend but also my boyfriend... Soppy I know right!

Eventually, it was time to leave we argued a lot! Leaving someone you love isn't easy but there is a saying that you have to learn to love yourself before someone else can love you...

A lot of people had their own opinions on our relationship and you will find that sometimes your friends opinion or you family's opinion is right as I was told I didn't seem myself and come to think about it now I probably wasn't because I constantly felt drained or sad...

That isn't me saying I didn't love him or I didn't care because I do and you will eventually come to terms with the fact that you have to walk away to see if it is worth it or if it isn't. It sucks being young sometimes, doesn't it?

I would personally advise you to welcome people's opinions they may not always be positive opinions but I would never recommend you to shut yourself away from the rest of the world! Make sure you surround yourself in a calm and positive environment as it is better to speak about how your feeling rather than shutting yourself away!

I often found myself shutting myself away and not seeing my friends or spending as much time as I used to with my family members because I felt drained and I knew that the topic of my relationship would be mentioned... I didn't want him to feel like I was talking about him if people asked me but the important thing to remember is that a relationship is based around more than one person and your entitled to talk about how you feel!

I think after a break up or during a break between your relationship it is always important to take some time for yourself. Make sure you see your friends and family members! Don't hide away, find a way that you can feel happy again.

Relationships are sure tricky but I always believe that if someone is meant to be in your life then they will be there!

I think that is enough on the topic of relationships for now, it isn't always one of those happy topics! But this is why I love having a blog as you can view your feelings at whatever period of your life!

If you would like me to specifically talk about a subject regarding 'relationships' or anything else for that matter then please do go ahead and ask...

Night guys,
Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig